Dickies Shirts with GN logo?

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I was thinking about doing some of these up any interest? opinions? Ideas? It would be long and short sleeve. GN logo on the front chest with turbo six on the sleeve. What you guys think?

1-15-2009+5-13-30+AM_0002.JPG

1-15-2009+5-14-08+AM_0005.JPG

1-15-2009+5-13-37+AM_0003.JPG

1-15-2009+5-14-06+AM_0004.JPG

Prices would be $45.00 short sleeve from sizes s-xl and $48.00 for XXL I can also do them in long sleeve. Those would be $46.50 for sizes s-xl and $49.50 for XXL

Gimme some feedback! Even let me know the location of the logo's. I was thinking a little expensive overall but it's all about the quality! :cool:

I'd be in for a Medium! What better way to show off the tats than a short sleeve Dickies with GN logos! SWEET!!!

shirts are very nice. please keep is informed. i might be done for one or 2

Nice. I like the grey one best. A white one would look nice too.

Any thoughts of GNX in place of the Grand National?

I would want one if they had a huge turbo6 logo on the back or even better, the Grand National Intercooled logo on the back. Obviously it would be more $ but Id be willing to fork out around $60-$65. Short sleeve if it was embroidered. :D

I knew the T owners and hotair boys would chime in sooner or later! :) I do have the T logo as seen below and I also can take intercooler off the GN logo! :wink:

We could do this on the front...

7-17-2007+12-22-47+PM_0010.JPG

or this on the front...

7-17-2007+12-22-38+PM_0009.JPG

And the 6 on the sleeve like the one in the first post. Let me know what one you like best out of those 2! :cool:

Those are nice but I just dont see when I would wear it. I have a GN fire jacket when I race and one GN t-shirt.

Do you have any t-shirts? I want one or two more and also want one of your turbo 6 hats. Seeing as the turbo six hat I have now is a prototype from this site I might as well not dirty that one up and get another one. :cool:

Those are nice but I just dont see when I would wear it. I have a GN fire jacket when I race and one GN t-shirt.

Do you have any t-shirts? I want one or two more and also want one of your turbo 6 hats. Seeing as the turbo six hat I have now is a prototype from this site I might as well not dirty that one up and get another one. :cool:

A lot of guys were looking for something to wear when they did'nt have the fire jacket on at the track. I have some local guys with tats and they love em that's why I figured I'd post it up here to see what you boys thought ;) Here is a link to some other stuff I've done. Just let me know what size, color, and design your looking for. Everything is custom made to order. I really don't keep any stock to try and keep the prices down for you boys!

Embroidery

nice work !

that black shirt is awsome like that

let me know how to order

i'm living in canada
can i pay with money order ?
can you use USPS for shipping ?

thanks

Claude

I was thinking about doing some of these up any interest? opinions? Ideas? It would be long and short sleeve. GN logo on the front chest with turbo six on the sleeve. What you guys think?

1-15-2009+5-13-30+AM_0002.JPG

1-15-2009+5-14-08+AM_0005.JPG

1-15-2009+5-13-37+AM_0003.JPG

1-15-2009+5-14-06+AM_0004.JPG

Prices would be $45.00 short sleeve from sizes s-xl and $48.00 for XXL I can also do them in long sleeve. Those would be $46.50 for sizes s-xl and $49.50 for XXL

Gimme some feedback! Even let me know the location of the logo's. I was thinking a little expensive overall but it's all about the quality! :cool:

I thought you had fogotten about my PM.

Still interested but with Intercooled T-type logos.