Dickies Shirts with GN logo?

Nice Tajima machines. I use to run a few of them back in the day. How much would it cost to emb. the buick motorsports logo on the back of my fire jacket??
Thanks

Sorry bout that Claude PM sent! :)

fatride: To put that logo on anything it's $40.00 plus return shipping to you. It's meant for like a jacket back. Just make sure it's washed and clean if not new! :)

chrisgarrett: I'm going to order one and see how it looks. They are a few bucks more.

Thanks Mark! :)

aminga: I'm still working on you!

Mike: PM Sent!

How can I get a "T" hat?
Thanks,

Mike

What ya think? :cool:

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

What about just some simple shirts with the Power 6 logo or Just BUICK or even both, for us hybriders? I love the shirt but ive never owned a GN or a T-Type..... just the engine.

LOL

:rolleyes: A.j.

What about just some simple shirts with the Power 6 logo or Just BUICK or even both, for us hybriders? I love the shirt but ive never owned a GN or a T-Type..... just the engine.

LOL

:rolleyes: A.j.

He has a t-shirt with just a turbo six on it. I want one so maybe now he will post up some prices for the shirts. :D

For the T Type guys in Gray. What ya think? :cool:

2-6-2009+12-18-34+AM_0015.JPG

2-6-2009+12-21-14+AM_0017.JPG

Same price as the GN logo shirt if anyone is looking for gray or this logo.

AJ and Whut let me see what I can do on some T's with just the turbo six on the front. Tryin to make some samples for you guys to see as I know how everyone likes to see it first. Because I make everything custom it's kinda hard. Along with working full time job and working on my 2 GN's I'm lucky I have time to take a... well you know what. :) Let me know what you like/are looking for guys. And yes this one is spoken for already. :cool:

AJ and Whut let me see what I can do on some T's with just the turbo six on the front. Tryin to make some samples for you guys to see as I know how everyone likes to see it first. Because I make everything custom it's kinda hard. Along with working full time job and working on my 2 GN's I'm lucky I have time to take a... well you know what. :) Let me know what you like/are looking for guys. And yes this one is spoken for already. :cool:
Both shirts look awesome you should do a variety and in colors youd sell more that way with the t and the t type and mabye even a jacket that had everything like buick motorsports or the power 6 big on the back and the gn intercooled and t type on the sleves .... also you should move 1 logo to the other side of the shirt to help balance it out either sleve or front but awesome work either way... ill order a couple when they are ready... :cool:

Both shirts look awesome you should do a variety and in colors youd sell more that way with the t and the t type and mabye even a jacket that had everything like buick motorsports or the power 6 big on the back and the gn intercooled and t type on the sleves .... also you should move 1 logo to the other side of the shirt to help balance it out either sleve or front but awesome work either way... ill order a couple when they are ready... :cool:

I'm working on it! The only reason I like to leave the turbo six on the left sleeve is so when you go blowing past someone at least they can get a peek of the jiffy lube logo going by! :biggrin:

I'm working on it! The only reason I like to leave the turbo six on the left sleeve is so when you go blowing past someone at least they can get a peek of the jiffy lube logo going by! :biggrin:
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Well you can always move the front one!! :cool:

I'd like to see something like this on a few of the $6 Dickies work shirts with the pocket on the left.

How do I order the shirts ?
Also, can you make a black one for the turbo T/A.

Regards,
Juan

And yes this one is spoken for already. :cool:

And let me tell you guys it looks better in person that in the picture. Good work Jim. :D