Dhauser deleted my buyer warning

Black3

Fargan sneaky bastages!
I tried to post a warning in the cars for sale section yesterday but, as we've all seen Dhauser hates being called out and he deleted it. In the warning I stated how I made the mistake of trusting Dhauser's judgment and candor and like a jackass lalmost exactly a year ago I bought my GN from him site unseen. For that I have nobody to blame but, myself. I learned my lesson the hard way and I was trying to pass along to other buyers to not trust Doug's interperatation of words such as: "mint" "awesome", or "show quality" and with this guy you have to inspect for yourself. He didn't like me warning fellow members and prospective buyers so he deleted my post and sent me a nasty pm. He informed me of some issues with the car, and he sold the hell out of the good points but, there were a number of things he left out in his description and our discussions pryor to my purchase. To keep things as short as possible I'm only gonna discuss the paint and body and not other issues like the 5 holes in the floor of the trunk and one on the throttle bracket from the previously mounted nitrous bottle and trigger switch. Doug did notify me of some of the dings in the body. When I first saw the car on the hauler I thought there was no way this is the same car. Beyond the dings I knew about the car had extra dings, a quarter panel skimmed with bondo and poorly blocked, 3 dents, some deep cracks right through the paint and sealer, buffer burns right through the paint in some areas of the fillers and on the trim around the quarter windows , the entire trunk lid full of metallic flakes in the black paint, and the car has at least 3 different shades of black paint. We all know black cars are the easiest cars to find paint and body issues. Doug had this car for months before selling it to me and in the 5 minute inspection of the car that the transporter driver did before loading the car he made a note of almost every crack, blemish, dent, and ding that Doug somehow "missed" and Doug signed that report. Some of Doug's responses to me were "your bitching", "what do you want the car is 22 years old", and my favorite response "I'm not a body man". Again this is a car that Doug described as "mint" "aweome" and "show quality". I honestly don't know if the guy is ignorant, dillusional, a liar or all 3 but, I'm just warning everyone not to make the mistake I did because he has a few vehicles up in the for sale section. A few years and less responsibilities ago I definitely would have been on a plane to Missouri.:wink:

If it is not as he says it was, why do you not sue?

Sue for what? I looked at some of his other cars for sale, For not being a body man he sure says how nice the paitnt and body is on most of his vehicles for sale. Do you have a link for the ad on the car you purchased?

I bought my GN from him site unseen. For that I have nobody to blame but, myself. I learned my lesson the hard way . A few years and less responsibilities ago I definitely would have been on a plane to Missouri.:wink:

well bottom line is that YOU should have taken the trip to Missouri BEFORE you bought the car . To this day I don't understand why someone would BUY a car site unseen !! Hell a year ago I wasted $450 to fly out an look at a 19K mile GN.. It was an awful repaint!! BUT I'd rather waste $450 than drag the car home an do a $6k paint job to make it presentable. So did ya learn a lesson ??? Oh I never trust anyone's word on a car. To some it looks great .. Others like me will pick it apart . :cool:

well bottom line is that YOU should have taken the trip to Missouri BEFORE you bought the car . To this day I don't understand why someone would BUY a car site unseen !! Hell a year ago I wasted $450 to fly out an look at a 19K mile GN.. It was an awful repaint!! BUT I'd rather waste $450 than drag the car home an do a $6k paint job to make it presentable. So did ya learn a lesson ??? Oh I never trust anyone's word on a car. To some it looks great .. Others like me will pick it apart . :cool:

Hence the name Eh Dan Grumpy LOL. But I agree I would never buy without looking first, Still in the small buick community you'd like to think you could trust a fellow member. SAD

Here's the link http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...uality-87-gn-hard-top-45k-original-miles.html
I'm not here for a pissing match. I'm warning others to not do what I did. I was busy running a job at the time and at the time a few people had good things to say about Doug but, none of those are good excuses. I should have looked at the car in person or passed and kept looking for something closer to me. Luckily for everyone I was too busy too fly out there after my purchase also.

Hence the name Eh Dan Grumpy LOL. But I agree I would never buy without looking first, Still in the small buick community you'd like to think you could trust a fellow member. SAD

It would be nice to be able to trust fellow members. Fortunately, I have had good experiences buying items from a few good members here. Bottom line I paid too much for a car that's a nice driver. Big picture, worse things have and are happening everywhere.

It would be nice to be able to trust fellow members. Fortunately, I have had good experiences buying items from a few good members here. Bottom line I paid too much for a car that's a nice driver. Big picture, worse things have and are happening everywhere.

you know I looked at that ad, and thought That car looks to nice to be the one in question.

you know I looked at that ad, and thought That car looks to nice to be the one in question.

If you look close in the pictures there's a shot of the passenger side where you can see white on the the front bumper filler where it was high speed buffed right through the black. Right on the side of the filler where it lines up against the front fender. There's also a picture of the underside of the car where you can see the bottom of the passenger side frame rail is damaged and kinked up.

I am going to respond to this charge shortly and in full when I have the time to include all of the pictures, information, inspection information done by the financing company, and the emails with this person, whose name is Jesse Frazier. I will let all of that information stand on its own merit, because it will say everything that needs to be said about this car, and moreover, about this person, whose name is Jesse Frazier, and who bought the car in question almost a full year ago.

I have been an enthusiastic member, moderator, and booster of this board and the TB cars for a long time, and many people have bought TRs from me on this board who've found them to be as good, and most times better than described. Anyone can go to my ebay account (ID: kcturbodug) and look at my perfect feedback, as well as look at the comments left on my website by just some of my previous customers, and ask other members who've purchased from me in the past. Once all of this is put out there, it will be plain as day to see Mr. Frazier for who he really is. Stay tuned.

I have seen the car Black 3 is speaking of and agree 100% that this car was not described to the best of what I would believe would be DHauser's BEST ability.....being the car guy that he is supposed to be. We all know that we should look before we buy,but that isn't what the main issue is right now! I don't believe DHauser should delete anyone's post, if he doesn't like what they have to say, that's his problem alone to deal with!

Black 3 is only looking out for other members who may take the chance and do a sight unseen sale and possible regret it later cause they are dealing with a Turbo Buick Board Moderator and a true car guy who they think knows how to describe a vehicle like he lists it. I would want to see it for myself (the warning post), cause if I were going to buy something sight unseen and then came across Black 3's post it would give me reason to scrutinize DHauser or anyone else a bit more than I would have had I not read it. At that point I could then decide for myself who is full of $hit and who isn't by doing some PM work and getting both sides of the story.

And I believe we should look out for one another on here and unless DHauser has something to hide he shouldn't delete anyone's post he thinks is negative toward a vehicle he is selling, let the potential customer make the final decision on how to proceed from what he has learned from said post.

Dude, if you'd read my thread in the very first sentence I stated I bought the car from you a year ago, so I'm not sure why you had to bold type it. I've got all the same email conversations as you and they're full of you contradicting yourself. I've got the same reports as you also. One from the transport driver and one from the old guy that appraised the car, who admitted he didn't know what the car was or anything about them. If anyone doubts any thing I'm stating, I plan on going to Jack Cotton's on Saturday.

Thats not good at all...

I tried to post a warning in the cars for sale section yesterday but, as we've all seen Dhauser hates being called out and he deleted it.

DHauser needs to explain himself for deleting the post. That being said, I dont believe the Cars For Sale section is the proper place to flame a transaction. At best the thread should have been moved to the feedback section. As long as he follows the rules the post should be left alone. I will say this is not the first time an Admin has acted unfairly on this site. Is there an application process for becoming an Admin?

Furthermore, Doug Hauser...(whatever proves), this started with you deleting my thread and sending me a nasty, crybaby, pm when I posted a thread warning other members to look in person and not make the same mistake I did. I basically pulled my pants down, swallowed my pride and admitted I f**kt up and got hosed for it, and I'm telling the story so other TB members don't buy a car sight unseen. Especially from you. So I don't know what you think you're gonna expose me for besides being honest. Your true colors are definitely showing.

The post was deleted because it was a clear hi-jacking of a thread and his post had nothing to do with the original purpose of it. It is clearly stated in the forum rules what is permissible and what is not. Anyone not understanding that needs to review the rules. Not only that, there is an entire forum designed for him to air his gripes, which obviously he is doing now, albeit a full year later, which is in itself just a little strange, both in timing and in motive. The other side of the story will be forthcoming as soon as I have the time to sit down for more than 5 consecutive minutes.

The post was deleted because it was a clear hi-jacking of a thread and his post had nothing to do with the original purpose of it. It is clearly stated in the forum rules what is permissible and what is not. Anyone not understanding that needs to review the rules. Not only that, there is an entire forum designed for him to air his gripes, which obviously he is doing now, albeit a full year later, which is in itself just a little strange, both in timing and in motive. The other side of the story will be forthcoming as soon as I have the time to sit down for more than 5 consecutive minutes.
That may or may not be true but you urself should not be deleting anything directed at you personally.

If you disagreed with what was said you should have brought it to the attention of Shane or someone else and let them determine if it's appropriate to delete it. That's just my opinion.

Interesting thread. The car linked above presented VERY well. If ever I would buy a car sight unseen again, that would be one I'd consider. It appeared to be absolutely stunning.

That said, a car listed as "Show Quality 87 GN Hard top 45k original miles" should not have the following wrong with it:
5 holes in the floor of the trunk and one on the throttle bracket from the previously mounted nitrous bottle and trigger switch... Beyond the dings I knew about the car had extra dings, a quarter panel skimmed with bondo and poorly blocked, 3 dents, some deep cracks right through the paint and sealer, buffer burns right through the paint in some areas of the fillers and on the trim around the quarter windows , the entire trunk lid full of metallic flakes in the black paint, and the car has at least 3 different shades of black paint.
And if by chance that sort of stuff is wrong with the car, it should be in the initial description given. I'm no body man either. But damn, it's not like these items weren't blatantly obvious. It seems they were blatantly NOT mentioned prior to the sale, however. They definitely didn't get mentioned in the original ad (unless I missed them posted somewhere).

I'll reserve my full opinion on the matter once the seller has posted up whatever bomb he has indicated there is to drop on this subject. Until then...

"For sale" threads get jacked all the time here. It sounds to me like the OP was giving a warning on a seller in a thread where said seller had yet another vehicle for sale. While I don't care to go pull other threads this exact thing has happened in before and was allowed, suffice to say it HAS happened regardless of what "the rules" say.

As I said earlier, I am anxious to see the other side of the story. But at the moment it appears the OP had/has a legit complaint and the only reason his post was deleted is he just happened to voice said complaint in a thread started by a moderator. And if that ends up being the case, it's total and complete bull$hit that should not be tolerated.

Sue for what? I looked at some of his other cars for sale, For not being a body man he sure says how nice the paitnt and body is on most of his vehicles for sale. Do you have a link for the ad on the car you purchased?

Well, its been too long most likely, but you can sue for misreprensentation on items like this when they are nothing like what you were shown in pictures and through written description. Not the easiest thing to do, but very possible.

Best to look @ a car yourself before you buy .... you wouldnt buy a house or property unseen would you ?

Well, its been too long most likely, but you can sue for misreprensentation on items like this when they are nothing like what you were shown in pictures and through written description. Not the easiest thing to do, but very possible.
He has a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burger King tonight then successfully sueing under those circumstances.

NEW items maybe? USED? No way.