Dhauser deleted my buyer warning

Bottom Line in GRUMPYS response was the best ADVISE in going to see a car.

We saw a T when I was looking a few years back that was in Springfield Mass. It was a 5k car taht could be had for 4k. Some guy from NJ asked pronto how it looked & Pronto told him it was OK for the price.. The guy took his head off because it was not a garage queen that granny never drove. What was he expecting.

This prolly should have been taken offline & kept between Dhuaser & buyer.

As much as I'd like to drive it, with our roads full of salt/sand and snow runoff the only way I'd bring it to Cotton's Sat. would be in an enclosed trailer, which I don't have. Many of you have seen the car in person already but, if anyone else is honestly curious about my integrity and you're gonna be going through central CT Saturday on their way to or from Cotton's shop you are more than welcome to stop buy for a few beers and I'll gladly pull the car out and into the sun. PM me or my cell is 860-398-0684. Jesse.
Iwould love to see this car ?Ill be there bringging the Roast pork.;)

I'd have to say no. There is a link to mine on page 1. Mine has black walls. It is funny that the one you show had side moldings because although mine didn't have them on when I bought it, there was an obvious etch mark shadowed on both sides of the car from where someone pulled the side molding off. So I had to buy Kirbans close to factory molding and put it on to hide the shadow. Trunk code shows it to be an original molding car.

If you are a moderator you should not have the power to remove negative post that involve yourself. That should be done by administrator IMO. Buying a car its buyer beware. I have bought junk too I paid top dollar for. It sucks but it happens.

Now Black3 go post a link in his forsale add to this thread or repost something
similar to what was delete since he can't do anything about it.

Now Black3 go post a link in his forsale add to this thread or repost something
similar to what was delete since he can't do anything about it.

Na. This $hist show was enough. I think anyone that was interested in anything in that section has heard by now and I'm sure Shane and everyone else has had more than enough.

If you are a moderator you should not have the power to remove negative post that involve yourself. That should be done by administrator IMO. .

That is why I did what I had to do...

what I get from all of this is Black3 was only trying to warn others not to buy sight unseen, especially from this particular seller, history as evidence. His fault being by his own admission that he overpaid $3-4K. That is the price to pay for not looking himself. no surprise being lied to by a used car salesman. that is what they do. trust no one in business, or if you do, be prepared to lose and the means to take a hit. 9 times out of ten you won't but the one time you take it in the shorts. that is a lesson. His warning should not have been deleted but I see that has been rectefied. big boys dont turn to fisticuffs. that is what lawyers are for. is it worth getting a lawyer involved and the amount of time and energy to pursue, or cut your losses and move on and consider it lesson on life. at the end of the day, you still have a really nice car that will turn heads and it will be your little secret that you overpaid a tad for it.

the holes in the trunk were not rust holes but hole from a NOS bottle. along with a drilled out throttle bracket. NOS was very popular in 86/87 . Ya I had it along with a lot of other friends. This is a 24 year old PERFORMANCE USED car !! Around here its an "as is" sale.
....Getting a lawyer involved is a joke BUT I am sure he will take your $$$ to go after him cause this isn't right! :rolleyes: complete waste of time.
.... Bottom line all this wouldn't be here if he went out to see it in person (yes he already said this to BUT I want to make sure others read this again an get the point).

ok next problem... :cool:

Dan maybe so but don't call it Showroom Condition, Mint or Pristine & forget about that kind of hacking up. I'm sure You wouldn't do it & he has no right to either. If I knew the guy was buying "sight unseen" I would tell him every scratch, nick, bump, spec of dirt & especially about drilled holes just so this could never happen. About 100 pics close up would be the first thing I sent him.
Also the deleting the post is Garbage!

Dan maybe so but don't call it Showroom Condition, Mint or Pristine & forget about that kind of hacking up.

sorry but thats BS !!!! Your version of mint and MY version of mint can vary a LOT !! Some will say "hey it's MINT for a 24 year old car" ..you go look at the car and there is rust on the inside of the door bottoms. "so what man its a MINT 24 year old car " :p I have NEVER bought or sold a MINT car and I have bought a LOT of new one's to :eek: Got a 2600 mile GNX a few years ago.. Car is NICE !!! NO NOT MINT !! Car was all original and nice BUT the factory paint is something to be desired. this was all original GM paint. :cool:

What does factory GM paint have to do with not telling someone there's drilled holes in the car. :rolleyes:

Obviously a "mint original" would have the "crappy" factory paint and not be a repaint of any kind either. :p

" If I knew the guy was buying "sight unseen" I would tell him every scratch, nick, bump, spec of dirt & especially about drilled holes just so this could never happen. About 100 pics close up would be the first thing I sent him.
Also the deleting the post is Garbage! "

Bingo. :smile:

hey it's a 24 year old USED Performance car .. Of course there are scratchs, nicks, bumps, spec of dirt.. Oh I didn't see the NOS holes in the trunk.. sorry :rolleyes::p ahhhh the net.. what would happen without it :eek: