Cruise time Who's in

Big props go to Jesse for hosting the open house - cruise - get together today. Enjoyed seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Food was plentiful and delicious. Some really nice Harleys stopped by. It just doesn't get any better than this. I would have to guess somewhere between 15 to 20 turbo Buicks would be my guess. Did my heart good to see everybody, and the Buicks, and the Harleys.

Hi everyone I enjoyed being there and seeing so many friends and talking to them. Thanks again Jesse great get together and the food was wonderful thank about the Radio Jess. Last but not less if any one has some pictures of my Burn out please send them to my Email at: hurstbuick@aol.com or hurstbuick@yahoo.com Thank you

Steve Hurst
Proud owner of a WE4
1-714-772-6201

More pics of todays event.

some more pics from today's event.. enjoy.

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

OK here is my collection of Pictures from the Cruise, Again Thanks everybody and thanks Jesse for a great time!!102_0209.jpg102_0210.jpg102_0211.jpg102_0212.jpg102_0213.jpg

Jesse,
Congrats and thanks for putting on a great show. Hope we can do this one again sometime. Those tacos rocked. There were cars and people that filtered in and out throughout the day. All in all, I counted about 25 Turbo Buicks, plus another ten or so other cars. Highlights for me were, The dude on the orange Harley with ape hanger bars, doing a wheelie down the street. Also, Steve Hurst's, John Force burnout. A fun day.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Hey! There's some ugly lil Orphan Anny cha cha cha Chia Pet looking chick trying to steel someone's coil pack!!!!

Hey! There's some ugly lil Orphan Anny cha cha cha Chia Pet looking chick trying to steel someone's coil pack!!!!

Sounds like a bad case of hair envy to me. You should put feather toupee on your Christmas list. To go along with a new engine, and your wife to let you be man of the house for a day. With limited remote control privileges, of course.;)

The Chia.

what happened to the "like" button?

No one "liked" it. Rumor has it, that Lou pulled a few strings, and The So. Western Section may be getting a "Shut up stupid" button soon.:eek::D
This should tremendously help with Lou's carpal tunnel syndrome.

Mike B.

Chicken,I have had a special request to award you with a "shut up stupid" for you're insubordinate conduct at a sanctioned south western event. That I regret being unable to attend.

Sounds like a bad case of hair envy to me. You should put feather toupee on your Christmas list. To go along with a new engine, and your wife to let you be man of the house for a day. With limited remote control privileges, of course.;)

The Chia.

Oh...that was you...?
Couldn't see you behind all those precious curls...;)

s for hair envy....not once have you ever seen me try to grow my hair out to look like yours....but you have tried to cut you hair short to look more like me....
Envy the scalp...ENVY THE SCAAAALP....
God only made so many perfect heads...he hides the defective ones under hair...:cool:

Here you go Chicken. http://www.featherhairs.com/

Unfortunately, you need to be able to grow out at least one hair to attach them to.

I guess that you gota start somewhere.:rolleyes:

Mike B.