Cruise time Who's in

Chicken,I have had a special request to award you with a "shut up stupid" for you're insubordinate conduct at a sanctioned south western event. That I regret being unable to attend.

Hey Tim! Look! The So. Western Section's "Shut up stupid" button... It's come in.

Just in time too.:wink:

Mike B.

Urgent Reply !

Hey Tim! Look! The So. Western Section's "Shut up stupid" button... It's come in.

Just in time too.:wink:

Mike B.
Mike unfortunately the chicken has chosen to ignore the first request. The rules are the you only get three then it goes to committee ( Gary Wells ) for review & possible sanctions. Only one Shut up Stupid per month allowed. Chicken is now flirting with & dangerously close to his second. But since it is the Christmas season & having sufferd the tragic loss of his engine through no fault of his own some mercy may be in order. His only salvation since indications of his deterioration are quite evident is to get him back out on the road so he can amuse himself & once again peace & harmony shall rest upon this section.

Chicken,I have had a special request to award you with a "shut up stupid" for you're insubordinate conduct at a sanctioned south western event. That I regret being unable to attend.

Thank you sir may I have another!

Bababaaaaaaaaaaa....old military habit....

Here you go Chicken. Wholesale Cheap Feather hair extensions,Clip,bands,earrings&pieces with Low cost! - Wondepot Feather Store

Unfortunately, you need to be able to grow out at least one hair to attach them to.

I guess that you gota start somewhere.:rolleyes:

Mike B.

I must confess....I have been tempted to walk up to the kiosk at the mall where the hot lil Asian chicks install these and hair extensions and see what they can do. If nothing else I'll get a good tickle out of it... ;-)

Mike unfortunately the chicken has chosen to ignore the first request. The rules are the you only get three then it goes to committee ( Gary Wells ) for review & possible sanctions. Only one Shut up Stupid per month allowed. Chicken is now flirting with & dangerously close to his second. But since it is the Christmas season & having sufferd the tragic loss of his engine through no fault of his own some mercy may be in order. His only salvation since indications of his deterioration are quite evident is to get him back out on the road so he can amuse himself & once again peace & harmony shall rest upon this section.

So when do I drop the Chicken coupe off for that free 10 second motor install?:biggrin:

good to see those who attended.. drama free, hope for future events in socal. I've tried to sponsor events to keep the torch going, I hope it continues on.

now we can share this on digg, del.icoi.us, technoratid, twitter, bla bla bla, but still the search doesn't work !!!!

So when do I drop the Chicken coupe off for that free 10 second motor install?:biggrin:
The engine you had would of run in the 10's, Well maybe a couple of times anyways. Chicken we need to sit down & talk seriously about your goals. I'm thinking steel crank, Rods, good pistons, steel main caps etc. But that all depends on your budget. I will give you the most motor I can.