Cruise time Who's in

Jesse, I hope to make it on Dec. 3rd what is a good time to show up I will bring a Die cast GN model you can give away if you want too.

Steve Hurst
'87 WE4 "Original owner"
1-714-772-6201

Hi Steve, We should be back at the shop around noon

This sounds like a fun time but all my cars are broke:mad: and my trigger thumb is painfully locked ....seriously...can't use my left hand for squat...

One week bump.

This sounds like a fun time but all my cars are broke:mad: and my trigger thumb is painfully locked ....seriously...can't use my left hand for squat...

Dang Chicken. Your all tore up.

chicken.jpg

Mike B.

One more week! I will have about 8 to 10 cars that are showing up at the shop. If anyone else is in the San Bernandino area and want's to show up at the shop and drive up to Signal Hills let me know. I will be at the shop at 7:30 am

Dang Chicken. Your all tore up.

Mike B.

That's about how I feel. My left thumb is about twice the size of my right one, and hurts like crazy....it's locked sticking straight and over my palm...basically the tendon got inflamed and too large to pass through the sheaths in the joints so it's stuck.
It'll probably take surgery to fix, but they got me on some anti-inflamatory pills now to try and get the swelling down...

Yo Mr. E.B how many cars are you bring up at Signal Hills
Hill Top Park 2351 Dawson ave Signal Hills Ca, 90755

anyone looking for a passenger? I had trouble keeping up with my truck last time... I'll pitch in for fuel and alky..