Cruise time Who's in

2urbov6

Is the time of the year let's to do a cruise this is Jesse I will be hosting this cruise this year at my shop in Ontario. Food will be cater... I'll you guys have to do is show up with your rides. Food will be cater please post up if you will be attending plus friend's... picture and video will be taken I want this to be a good turn out let me know who's in It will be on Dec 3

Will meet at Signal Hills at 9:00 and cruise down to the shop

I'm in for this. Thanks, Jesse, just in time for the last cruise of '11.

Jesse..........great idea!

can I meet up at your shop, (as I'm in Arizona alot of the time)
this will be my last cruise in So Cal, before all the cars move to AZ.

would need an address.

thanks!

Count me in..

Last cruise of the year it will be hosted By jesse at his Shop TINT TOUCH in Ontario california, we will meet at signal hill spot in long beach off the 405 frwy, to get there just exit cherry go south and make a left on second light pass spring before you go down the hill, we will meet there at 9:00am sharp and depart around 10:30am for Ontario, cruise down the 710 to 91 and then 71 to our final destination this is a good 60 mile ride or a bit more, plenty of nice open spots in route to let the turbos whistle a bit, Food will be paid for and catered by jesse but he needs a headcount how many people will attend so please post up if your coming and how many guest in your party you be bringing, Videos and Pictures will be taken as usual, lets make this event a good one since it is after all the last one for the year, there is plenty of parking at his shop for at least 35+ cars or more, post up and lets make it happen..

Contact Jesse for Info at 1-626-590-0010
Shop address is: 1720 S Grove Ave. unit A
Ontario Ca, 91761

Looking forward to it, but will probably have to show up directly to the shop. Me +1, Thanks Jesse

Hi Lee, add is 1720 s. grove ave Ontario 91761 right of the 60 fwy C/S is francis just look for RE/MAX and drive to the back. I will be at the shop around 7:30, I know there are some turbo guys in the I.E. if you guys want to meet up the shop let me know. I will leave the shop around 8:00

Thanks Jesse.
will see you there.
hope I can get some more of the geritol set to show up!

Jesse let me know if I can help out with anything. really looking forward to this cruise!!

X5 Thanks, GIL, BEN, GARY AND MIKE Just bring those buick's let's make it happen.

Hey MEANCHICKEN, Are you going to make it to the cruise or what!. Are those chicken wings of yours growing back soon LOL!

Jesse, I hope to make it on Dec. 3rd what is a good time to show up I will bring a Die cast GN model you can give away if you want too.

Steve Hurst
'87 WE4 "Original owner"
1-714-772-6201