Crown Royal "BLACK"

87chrisss

BLUBYU
IMG_20120512_233614.jpg
Crown Royal has always been a 1st pick for me for a while but recently maybe 6months ago they came out with the "Black" version DAMN its good!!! just picked me up a bottle, please post your favorite whiskey, rum, or vodka. i also like grey goose with some red bull but i heard its really bad to drink vodka with the red bull so i layed off the vodka.. i also have a thing for GIN with some OJ.. but not many ppl enjoy GIN...post up!! what are your favorite drinks!!

I don't get out much so am just now getting into Bombay sapphire n tonic..red bull n grey goose is fun to party with, why is mixing the two bad for you? Wanna try captain Morgan dark next.

i love it but they told me the red bull really tears you up inside and kills your liver, but mostly its mixing the red bull which is an upper and the vodka which is a downer isnt a good idea,

Single malt Scotches & single malt whiskeys only.
Single malt Scotches: Balvenie 21 year old (YO) "Portwood", 18 YO Macallan, & 18 YO Bunnahabhain.
Single malt Whisky: Yamazaki 18 YO.
If you've never tried a single malt Scotch or single malt whisky, you just don't know what you are missing.
Yamazaki 18 YO is simply delicious. I would match it's quality, taste, smoothness, & aroma with those of single malt Scotches costing 2x as much.

Ive always liked crown royal, but heard the "Better Version" was sold in canada only. I will pick up a bottle of Black on my next liquor stop

Crown is my chit.. Crown on the rocks and crown and cokes.. I may pick up some of the Black for this weekend in Ocean City Md

On Chris's recomendation i went looking for the crown royal black after work but struck out at my local packy...settled for a 750ml bottle of single barrel jack daniels, cost me 40 bucks...nice smooth taste i like it

Just got me one getting ready to feel good. I picked up the big one to make sure i had enough. Always seems to run out when you just feeling good.

PART_1362881358207.jpeg

Single malt Scotches & single malt whiskeys only.
Single malt Scotches: Balvenie 21 year old (YO) "Portwood", 18 YO Macallan, & 18 YO Bunnahabhain.
Single malt Whisky: Yamazaki 18 YO.
If you've never tried a single malt Scotch or single malt whisky, you just don't know what you are missing.
Yamazaki 18 YO is simply delicious. I would match it's quality, taste, smoothness, & aroma with those of single malt Scotches costing 2x as much.

Gary, on a single malt my choice would be Glenlivet.

Crown Royal is not the Crown of old.It used to be made in Waterloo Ontario and now is made in Quebec.:rolleyes: Try Walkers Classic,Gibsons Special,or Canadian Club .:DI think you will be surprised.;)

Kevin

Crown is always good, so is Captain, Patron, Goose, and Coors Light. Yes, I said Coors Light :D Just depends on the day.

Gary, on a single malt my choice would be Glenlivet.

Just as in other things, you haven't truly sampled greatness until you've tried a good 18 YO SMSW (McCallan) or 18 YO SMW (Yamazaki).
I did used to drink Glen Livet until I tried MaCallan, then the 18 YO's.

I prefer Jack Daniels...The wife has just recently moved into whiskey so right now its Jim Beam til I get her moved up. She doesnt like the oak flavor in Jack...YET. Cant afford the single malt stuff...

Bryan

I prefer Jack Daniels...The wife has just recently moved into whiskey so right now its Jim Beam til I get her moved up. She doesnt like the oak flavor in Jack...YET. Cant afford the single malt stuff...

Bryan

Bryan:
Sorry, Bryan, that is just not the way to treat the one that you love.
that is just not the way that wise, treacherous old folk like me.
I suggest that you buy a bottle of pure "rotgut" "swine swill" pour it out in the sink, & refill it's contents with a good 18 YO bottle of single malt whisky such as 18 YO Yamazaski, or Mac & let mama drink hers and you drink yours.
Oh, 1 more thing. Never let her near your bottle.

Bryan:
Sorry, Bryan, that is just not the way to treat the one that you love.
that is just not the way that wise, treacherous old folk like me.
I suggest that you buy a bottle of pure "rotgut" "swine swill" pour it out in the sink, & refill it's contents with a good 18 YO bottle of single malt whisky such as 18 YO Yamazaski, or Mac & let mama drink hers and you drink yours.
Oh, 1 more thing. Never let her near your bottle.
LOL.....
Great idea

Bryan

Knob Creek or Bookers for wiskey
Three Olives Vodka
Hornitos or Cabo tequilla
Staten Oktoberfest and Yuengling for beer