Cotton's Performance.. No Catalog?

Ormand

I've tried for a week or two to get through to the online catalog at Cotton's Performance. The "Shop" button just won't work. The other buttons do what they are supposed to do, but nothing happens when I click on the "Shop" button. I sent Jack an e-mail, but got no answer. Anybody else having this problem?

Why not call the shop to place an order for what you need or just ask for the catalog to be mailed to you?

I thought the site got hacked, about a month ago the front page had a guy on a computer with a tea pot on his head. No lie I saw this on the front page.

Their site got hacked real bad, and they're still trying to get things back up and running.

Will it be safe to place a order ?? My next project wil be my most expensive one.

Nest Project..

mec108 said:"My next project wil be my most expensive one."

Seems to me that somehow it always works out like that, whether you plan it that way or not...

Thanks for the info on Cotton's site..

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we did get hacked and the whole web site deleted. Clay has everything up and working pretty good, still a few details to work out but it's better lookin than ever. The shopping cart is secure as it was before, if there are any problems or concerns, feel free to call me at the shop anytime.