Considering Selling due to Gas Prices???

Agent86

"Would You Believe..."
Is anyone else considering selling their Turbobuick (or 1 of their Turbobuicks) due to Gas Prices? Or the Economy? 1 or the other or Both?

I'm looking to see who has recently sold their Turbobuick, or who's thinking about it or playing with the thought, due to Gas Prices going up so high and fast.

Please post here in this thread if it's something that's starting to come to your mind, or you've already taken action.

I have a 2004 chevy 4x4 turbo diesel dually and a GN. Hum..which one is going to stay parked soon??:rolleyes:

Mine was stolen and recoverd with some damage and in no way would i sell it cause of gas or the economy ill sell the wifes nissan pathfinder first give her my dd and use the GN as a dd

my buick , NO! but my 05 navigator :eek: , it's freaking unreal, at least $90 bucks this week :eek:

I got 27 mph driving my gn to Florida.That is about 14 more than the Zr1 and 3mpg better than my 96 century daily driver. I was looking at buying a newer diesel truck but that went out the door and fast. The turbo Buick will get good mileage if you keep your foot out of it:rolleyes:

Didn't buy a GN for mileage.

Kinda stupid to sell right now, there's as much speculation that prices are going to fall in the next two years as there is for it continuing to rise. Not time to panic yet.

Nope.

One of the reasons I purchased a turbo Buick is because they get reasonable gas mileage. If you keep your foot out of it enough.

Besides it's not as if I drive my turbo Buick every day. I need a hobby. It is it.

And I've sold a few other cars, namely a 71 Chevelle 396 and a 71 Nova 350 4 speed and I miss them dearly, so I think I'd feel the same if I sold my Buick now.

No! I only drive it about 2k per year anyway. I may cut back on the 100 octane fuel now, and potentially curb visits to the track, but I'd never sell the car just because of gas prices.

Jim

NO WAY! my gn is my weekend warrior.to satisfy my addiction to boost. my hhr ss turbo does the job just fine. 20lbs of boost, 29mpg.it dont get any better than that!

Never say never but never. Till death do us part in my case. I can see a few people bailing from the turboBuick's grandstand onto more prevailing ones over time, but not due to the economy / oil / gas dilema, but due to trending. Mine's here to stay, and the next one in line too.

I wouldn't sell the Buick for gas mileage reasons since it does not get driven often. I might sell only because I want something else and can't afford both.

That's what is sweet about the Turbo Buicks, fast and decent mileage. I'm not selling.

NO WAY! my gn is my weekend warrior.to satisfy my addiction to boost. my hhr ss turbo does the job just fine. 20lbs of boost, 29mpg.it dont get any better than that!

How are those HHR SS anyways??? DO you have a auto or the 5 speed? Would you chosen the Colbalt SS Turbocharged if they where availible?

NO!
I had my current Buick for 24yrs 3 months, but who is counting? Also had a 79 Buick Regal Sport Coupe(3.8 Turbo) that I bought new but sold that one to a friend in 84.
Chuck