Congrats Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright chicken you finally bit the billet and spend some money and you didn't chicken out on this one.

Al,
I'm confused...Did you make another spelling boo-boo?:confused:

Either you meant to say "bit the billet" (in reference to the billet wheeled turbo I'm buying)....or...you meant to say "bit the bullet" a popular idiom applied when one makes a decision.

Either way...
YES!:biggrin:

I'll be calling Precision this week and placing my order.
My headers are getting welded up right now to fix all the exhaust leaks I've been sportin' around with since May, and hopefully I'll be back in action on the South Orange County Killing Fields in 2-3 weeks...:biggrin:

Al,

Either you meant to say "bit the billet" (in reference to the billet wheeled turbo I'm buying)....or...you meant to say "bit the bullet" a popular idiom applied when one makes a decision.

Either way...

My headers are getting welded up right now to fix all the exhaust leaks I've been sportin' around with since May, and hopefully I'll be back in action on the South Orange County Killing Fields in 2-3 weeks...:biggrin:[/QUOTE

so is Precision givien out free turbos lol.

Al,

Either way...

My headers are getting welded up right now to fix all the exhaust leaks I've been sportin' around with since May, and hopefully I'll be back in action on the South Orange County Killing Fields in 2-3 weeks...:biggrin:[/QUOTE

I guess you been prayen real hard lol.

Suscribed. Years of the same..........yet still entertaining:D

That No on 19 vote made some folks a bit cranky...:biggrin:

...and most of us are still feeling that Wed morning hangover from waking up to find out Brown and Boxer were now in charge of saving the state from the mess that they created...

But I will say....the Turbo Buick that now belongs to....the name that shall not be spoken...:rolleyes:...is a very, very nice ride.

DAMN IT......... I DIDNT POST THE LAST COMMENT...........LESSON LEARNED, LOG OUT WHEN YOU USE ANOTHER BUICK GUYS LAPTOP :mad::mad::mad:

DAMN IT......... I DIDNT POST THE LAST COMMENT...........LESSON LEARNED, LOG OUT WHEN YOU USE ANOTHER BUICK GUYS LAPTOP :mad::mad::mad:

That same rule applies to the computers at the Microsoft store in the mall.

My kid learned that lesson the hard way...
If you use those computers to check your Facebook status....make sure you log off when you leave.

He didn't log off...:rolleyes:
We left...:rolleyes:
Before we got home I was gettng calls form my Mom about, "Have you seen the things your son is posting on Facebook?":eek:

We got onto his account and had to do some damage control....deleting nasty posts that some punk made all over my sons page and his friends pages in his name and explaining things before he got un-friended by everyone... including Grandma.:rolleyes:

DAMN...................ANYWAYS I BET MONEY THAT CAR WONT GO NINES WITH HIM DRIVING IT :eek:

WHERE ARE YOU HAROLD (blackplagev3.8) (WICKED) OR WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF.................... I KNOW YOUR WATCHING.........YOU LIKE FEELING IMPORTANT DONT YOU........HOPEFULLY THIS DOESNT TURN OUT LIKE THAT POS SUPRA YOU GOT RIPPED OFF FOR.....
ANYWAYS YOUR ONE OF US AGAIN AND WE FORGIVE YOU, JUST MAKES ME WONDER WHY YOU WOULD COME BACK TO THE BUICK WORLD AFTER TALKING ALL THAT SMACK ABOUT THESE CARS AND ALL OF US?:confused: I COULD HAVE SWORN THESE CARS WERE FOR "CHOLOS ONLY" AND WE WERE ALL A BUNCH OF A-HOLES.............ANYWAYS GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU CANT HIDE UNDER THAT ROCK FOREVER....... WELCOME BACK CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT THING RUN THOSE 9.20S YOU CLAIM:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That car is pretty potent,but i think 9.20s at the weight it is would be a stretch,but possible if it was turned up enough.

WHERE ARE YOU HAROLD (blackplagev3.8) (WICKED) OR WHAT EVER ELSE YOU WANT TO CALL YOURSELF.................... I KNOW YOUR WATCHING.........YOU LIKE FEELING IMPORTANT DONT YOU........HOPEFULLY THIS DOESNT TURN OUT LIKE THAT POS SUPRA YOU GOT RIPPED OFF FOR.....
ANYWAYS YOUR ONE OF US AGAIN AND WE FORGIVE YOU, JUST MAKES ME WONDER WHY YOU WOULD COME BACK TO THE BUICK WORLD AFTER TALKING ALL THAT SMACK ABOUT THESE CARS AND ALL OF US?:confused: I COULD HAVE SWORN THESE CARS WERE FOR "CHOLOS ONLY" AND WE WERE ALL A BUNCH OF A-HOLES.............ANYWAYS GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU CANT HIDE UNDER THAT ROCK FOREVER....... WELCOME BACK CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT THING RUN THOSE 9.20S YOU CLAIM:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Evil87 please I beg you don't invite this scourge back upon us.

Meet Harold once, and that was enough.. Congrats on the car however i wish it went to someone else. We will see how long that motor last with him tunning it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.