A couple of stabbings - these guys were still alive when I left.

black87buick

First.
I leave work a little early today and notice that the construction workers are leaving very spiritedly. I figure I would give a little something. I roll out on the divided two lane road a let the car chuckle.

I roll into the left turn lane very gingerly as my Scare-master is in permanent manual mode. Ok, look to my left, scan the Police Station on the corner and pedestrians. Cool. No Police vehicles or any body in harms way. I make the left hand turn and let the turbo do the little chuckle again...
wait.
Maybe that was me chuckling?

I make sure I am at the speed limit and I see a blackout GM Truck roll up quick...dang it! Must be an officer not happy with how loud the car chuckled. All the SUV's have a black front end.

Said SUV hangs on my rear and I am desperately scanning to see if he has lights in the grille. Nope. Infact the clown tried to pass me on the right in the shoulder. wth? This aint no Po po. Ok, Vader unleashed the force and Mr. SUV was behind me instantly. I felt my point was made, so Mr. SUV decided to pass on the left legally...since we were rolling up pretty quick on a stop light. I wasn't going to risk stabbing him again. He can live for now.

Second.
"Hold on dude" Says the bright yellow 2000 something Ford Mustang convertible driver to his buddy.
I held my laughter because I could hear him say this plainly as his drop top was down and there was pretty much no other cars around. As the seconds tick by to the green light I hear various fumblings of modern motivational music - I guess to psych himself up for his win.

Light turns green.
Oh yeah the light turns green ... I was waiting for mustang driver to go.
He finally jumps on it and let him get to the center of the intersection, I stab.
Kinda like playing frogger, I was up and past him in about a second. Now doing sixty with my rarely optioned manual brake (scaremaster) car I let off because there are still opportunities for people to pull out in front of me.

Third.

BMW 528i - not even worth mentioning anything notable. It was another story of the little engine that could and would stab someone as we cross the intersection threshold.

Love this weather right now in AZ...head to CO later this year, it will be interesting on how the altitude changes the car's behavior.

Last edited:
528i I would say is i believe a 4banger turbo from bmw. Nothing notable there but nice kill story.

Congrats on the kills. Very well told. Nice to hear a happy bed time story before going to bed. :)

Thanks for posting.
Mike B.

Nice kills. Littleton is pretty close to where I'm at in denver plus you'll be close to bandimere.

Stop by and visit Caspers on your way to Littleton. We're right off of 25 and Crossroads, just south of Ft. Collins, in Loveland.