collection of turbo Buick tech. info. hardcopies -- FREE

at7we2

Cleaning out a closet and found a stack of turbo Buick related technical books, manuals and print-outs. Lots of miscellaneous information - engine, transmission, electrical, etc. etc. Sold my last turbo Buick about 5 years ago, and as much as I'd like to have another turbo Buick again, it won't be any time soon. Offering up the stack of information to anyone interested.

Buick%20tech%20info.jpg

I'm in Richardson, Tx. I'm offering this up for free so, local pick-up only. Message me through TB.com and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

• Buick tech info.jpg
    Buick tech info.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 85
Cleaning out a closet and found a stack of turbo Buick related technical books, manuals and print-outs. Lots of miscellaneous information - engine, transmission, electrical, etc. etc. Sold my last turbo Buick about 5 years ago, and as much as I'd like to have another turbo Buick again, it won't be any time soon. Offering up the stack of information to anyone interested.

Buick%20tech%20info.jpg

I'm in Richardson, Tx. I'm offering this up for free so, local pick-up only. Message me through TB.com and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Rob

This stuff found a new home locally. Thanks to you guys that posted responses.

Thanks,
Rob