check this stage 2 T for sale

So I am not dumping...just talking...

My Limited is a $13k car ...this car is 3 times that....I just compared modern tech and luxury to old school dollar for dollar....I know what I would drive...

And Brett...I have had 6 65's......even had a S55 with 131k miles...and it was in service 3 times in 6 years....and the most money I spent on any SUPERCAR 65 is a coil pack set which is required at around 60k miles....and I have had over 40k miles seat time in them...for what they r they r u ultra dependable....I own one now again with no warranty...

for a car producing almost 800 ft lbs of torque stock with a/c seats...it is hard to beat PERIOD. for under $40k...it is actually an insult with only 125 imported to the states and a $200k sticker for the car to sell so cheap....
You sound like the typical corner store car salesman.....:eek: Oh wait, you are a car salesman.....:rolleyes: Not for nothn but no one really gives a chit about ur Mercedes. The guy is tryen to sell his BUICK! A BUICK that would make ur Mercedes seem like it's going in reverse!

S2 87 Black T

i apologize as this has nothing to do with the purchase of the vehicle, but does any one know what alternator that is? sorry for the bother.. :)

didn't mean to ignore you Royal 6 honestly i don't know who's alternator was that got the car from GNBrett already done maybe he can chime in. this whole engine bay looked so nice in person the whole thing is like a gem.

didn't mean to ignore you Royal 6 honestly i don't know who's alternator was that got the car from GNBrett already done maybe he can chime in. this whole engine bay looked so nice in person the whole thing is like a gem.

thanks alot. but yeah the engine bay looks GREAT.. love that alternator. im curious where he purchased it at.. Beautiful Car..

Does anyone know anything about the White T-Type on the sit in the second post?

it's a stocker and a repaint (originally grey) you can buy that one less than advertised formerly owned by a Buick mechanic in our area so mechanically it's perfect and no issue has a few simple bolt ons, i can hook you up with the previous owner if u have any specific questions.

87 S2 Black T

I will get another better video this weekend and will have more detailed shots of important parts my young nephew tried his very best but missed a lot of important shots, loved that S2 sound though:biggrin:

not that i know of but let us ask the builder of the car, is it a patch panel
in the trunk area STP? thanks

come on down and inspect the car personally i'll give you a credit for the plane fare:biggrin:

There were no "patch" panels in that car that I knew of when I owned it...

S2 87 Black T

TTT, showed her last night among the oldies they were amazed when i opened up the hood of the T:D

another bump for this car it is SUPER nice! Carmello let me drool I mean look it over as a bonus when i was there checking out the Blue T. (I'm still interested in that one Carmello)

Mike

Awesome car and great inventory!!

Thanks for being as informative as possible on your vehicles, it really helps a lot for potential buyers.

**unrelated** Ty i'm gonna pm you about borrowing your ban-stick, somebody in this thread wants to get smacked.

The White T was owned by Gnational86 he did my trans and it is a limited D84 car painted White because the original owners wife wanted a white GN the car was originally gray/silver sorry for hijacking you thread Carmello but if i had the cash i would buy it cause my wife loves the white car tt for a good guy