check this stage 2 T for sale

S2 87 t

Got the car back from Mikey (Michael's transmission) yesterday and drove it home and runs perfect. I will try to post some fresh photos and hopefully a walk around video next week. She's ready to go guys.

Man, this is tempting since it's right in my backyard but budget wise it would require the sale of my 07 jeep srt8, so I could pick it up as well as a dd. Would love to see the new pictures of it detailed when available, Thanks E

S2 Black T

Man, this is tempting since it's right in my backyard but budget wise it would require the sale of my 07 jeep srt8, so I could pick it up as well as a dd. Would love to see the new pictures of it detailed when available, Thanks E

come and see it in person drive it around with the A/C on i'm in Cherry Hill, NJ
(border of Jersey and Philly). Send me some infos on your Jeep srt8; color of exterior/interior, mods if any, mileage,your asking price,accidents? etc... send it to my regular mailing address gauditec@yahoo.com

S2 Black T

temporarily off the market for now as sale is pending might be headin to sunny Cali..:D

2SWOOSH is a huge 65 AMG fan

So I am not dumping...just talking...

My Limited is a $13k car ...this car is 3 times that....I just compared modern tech and luxury to old school dollar for dollar....I know what I would drive...

And Brett...I have had 6 65's......even had a S55 with 131k miles...and it was in service 3 times in 6 years....and the most money I spent on any SUPERCAR 65 is a coil pack set which is required at around 60k miles....and I have had over 40k miles seat time in them...for what they r they r u ultra dependable....I own one now again with no warranty...

for a car producing almost 800 ft lbs of torque stock with a/c seats...it is hard to beat PERIOD. for under $40k...it is actually an insult with only 125 imported to the states and a $200k sticker for the car to sell so cheap....

temporarily off the market for now as sale is pending might be headin to sunny Cali..:D

Carmelo, have you fixed (or did previous owner fix) the small area in front of the rear tire where the paint was bubbling? I don't see any mention of this anywhere other than when I originally put the car on the market.

S2 Black T

Carmelo, have you fixed (or did previous owner fix) the small area in front of the rear tire where the paint was bubbling? I don't see any mention of this anywhere other than when I originally put the car on the market.

not aware of it but i can check which side?

I really don't remember LOL...Right in front of one of the rear tires, low on the panel. Brett may have fixed it, I don't know. I wanna say it's on the pass side, but not 100% sure.

S2 Black T

Saw it today STP it's on the passenger side i'm not sure if it's a bubble but i'll have it looked at after the holiday, for the meantime i'll let the potential buyer know via PM, thanks

No prob at all...Thx for clearing it up. Wasn't sure if it had been fixed or not...It's really not that noticeable till you get up on it. Seems as if I remember the spot being about the size of a quarter. You seem like a straight shooter..Good luck with the sale.

S2 Black T

still here folks and same price:biggrin:

A walk around video will be posted next week

S2 Black T

TTT, took the car to the body shop this mornin and had the rust issue in front of the passenger tire fixed the car will be ready next Wednesday. Will try to post a walk around video when done.

before i drive down to nj, is that a patch panel on the driver side quater in trunk area

S2 Black T

before i drive down to nj, is that a patch panel on the driver side quater in trunk area

not that i know of but let us ask the builder of the car, is it a patch panel
in the trunk area STP? thanks

come on down and inspect the car personally i'll give you a credit for the plane fare:biggrin:

87 Stage 2 Black T

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAOqhT7bUr0[/YOUTUBE]

.. soryy guys!! haha

i apologize as this has nothing to do with the purchase of the vehicle, but does any one know what alternator that is? sorry for the bother.. :)