check this stage 2 T for sale

used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-97-640.jpg

used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-98-640.jpg

used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-99-640.jpg

:eek: that's alot of pics, beautiful ****ing car! g'luck with the sale.

stage 2 T

Is this the car that was previously owned by STP and came from AL? If its the same car its a nice car and seemed to be built very well and I really wanted it but I was too slow and it went north! Nice car either way!

good memory man ya i purchased it almost 2 years ago now from CT put in less than 100 miles on it and never had a wash:eek: took it to the track a few times on foot brake 1.8 60' 10.2 @ 137 18-19 lbs of boost with C-16.

The previous owner who bought it from STP is a Buick lover by heart and the only reason he sold the car to me was due to emergency situation and his tuner did a professional job (XFI with CO2,Alky,susp,etc...) and i added a chromemoly driveshaft,adjust the front suspension, security steering wheel (i have the original T steering wheel), diaper, and updated the 5 point harness. He is now well and building a killer ride and of course a Buick:biggrin:

He is actually trying to dig some infos now because i can not find mine:mad:

good memory man ya i purchased it almost 2 years ago now from CT put in less than 100 miles on it and never had a wash:eek: took it to the track a few times on foot brake 1.8 60' 10.2 @ 137 18-19 lbs of boost with C-16.

The previous owner who bought it from STP is a Buick lover by heart and the only reason he sold the car to me was due to emergency situation and his tuner did a professional job (XFI with CO2,Alky,susp,etc...) and i added a chromemoly driveshaft,adjust the front suspension, security steering wheel (i have the original T steering wheel), diaper, and updated the 5 point harness. He is now well and building a killer ride and of course a Buick:biggrin:

I watch the Stage cars pretty close. I want to get one but they just never seem to come around at the right time! When I am in the market there are no good ones for sale but as soon as I get involved in another project they come crawling out of the woodwork!:redface::D Its a nice car. Good luck with the sell.

Black Satge 2 T

Because of the economy I personally think is a little on the high side, I would say 26k to 28k for it would be more appropiate. :)

you might be right people are holding tight on their cash and i don't blame them, BTW, TRs if put together right won't go down in value or depreciate as fast as other cars i kinda notice.

W02- blackout package, why is the rear window trim, windshield trim, grill, headlights and bumpers chrome? the 1/4 window trim is black as well as the rear tail lights. not bashing the car at all, it looks like its put together VERY well with great stuff. just an honest question.

any idea?

buickbert

For whatever reason the car came with chrome headlight bezels...A friend and I switched all the other trim out with the exception of the quarter glass to chrome cause I felt it looked better. Black on chrome is hard to beat IMO...I put alot of time into that car as well as a few friends. Nice to see some of the work is still there. I had two weeks working evenings on that 3.5" stainless exhaust system. Definitely a fast car when I had it and I never turned the wick up. It ran 137-8mph every time I put it on the track on 20-21psi...Least I know I can build a good engine : )

PM sent TTT. That's one nasty ride. All top of the line parts there. It would cost $50-60k to duplicate that. I think it's priced exactly right. When was the last time anyone saw a Turn-key Stage II street car for sale on here with no weak links? Car was tuned by Otto at Otto's Performance and the XFI and Boost controller/Co2 were also installed by Otto. They don't come around very often and would take atleast a year to duplicate if ur lucky.

S2 Black T, here's the specs

270 Stage 2 off center 4.020 bore
3.59 BMS crank
std/std
Ross forged 9:1 pistons coated tops and skirts by Callico coatings
Carillo 6.5 rods with large SPS rod bolts
GN1-R heads and portmatched
Ferrea valves
T&D ind. shaft rockers, hydraulic rollers
ATR headers
LT 76 turbo with 4" comp housing and .85 3 bolt exh housing
FAST XFI with traction control, CO2 system
dual nozzle Alky set up from Razor
83 lbs inj flow matched by Chuck Leeper
Champion billet fuel rails
all bearings coated by Callico Coatings
TRANNY: Full Billet Race 2004r by Lonnie Diers, PTC 9.5 converters
Deep aluminum pan with Luv diaper:biggrin:
Rear end: Duco lightweight spool with 33 spline, Moser C-Clip elim axles,
rear end girdle,axle pinned and welded at all bolt holes for added
stregnth. H&R rear sway bar
Interior: Ernie Mcdaniel 6 point bar with swing outs (lightweight)

other stuff: RJC FMIC
Innovative elect boost controller
Champion Custom Valve covers with engraved "T"
Champion Billet breathers
all tubular front suspension
RJC pulleys
March Billet alternator
all Polys bushings
new K&N filter
Ported Champion intake (not a stock one)
Godzilla blow off valve
Aerospace components fron disc brakes
new A/C compressor (freezing cold and no BS)
tubular upper/lower control arms by Savitski with SBC springs
Spohn front sway bar
new OEM dash board
RJC cam sensor
RJC 4" maf pipe
Chromemoly driveshaft
Bilsteins
elect trans brake
brand new 5 point harness (clicks in)
factory moonroof
battery relocated to the trunk (Optima)
Bogarts lightweight with new 275-50-156 MT DR
removable steering wheel (i have the original steering wheel)
all weather strips are a year old
the car never seen water (not washed since bought!)
i'm sure some more good stuff will be added by the previous owners if they can see what i missed.

Big credits to the previous owners sure STP can build a great motor and GNBrett had the same vision. This car needs to be driven not sitting in my garage had less than 100 miles since i owned it:mad: A reasonable/realistic offer is highly appreciated the car won't go nowhere for lowballers i'm sellin the car for someone to drive,enjoy, and feel the power of this mighty Buick.

270 Stage 2 off center 4.020 bore
3.59 BMS crank
std/std
Ross forged 9:1 pistons coated tops and skirts by Callico coatings
Carillo 6.5 rods with large SPS rod bolts
GN1-R heads and portmatched
Ferrea valves
T&D ind. shaft rockers, hydraulic rollers
ATR headers
LT 76 turbo with 4" comp housing and .85 3 bolt exh housing
FAST XFI with traction control, CO2 system
dual nozzle Alky set up from Razor
83 lbs inj flow matched by Chuck Leeper
Champion billet fuel rails
all bearings coated by Callico Coatings
TRANNY: Full Billet Race 2004r by Lonnie Diers, PTC 9.5 converters
Deep aluminum pan with Luv diaper:biggrin:
Rear end: Duco lightweight spool with 33 spline, Moser C-Clip elim axles,
rear end girdle,axle pinned and welded at all bolt holes for added
stregnth. H&R rear sway bar
Interior: Ernie Mcdaniel 6 point bar with swing outs (lightweight)

other stuff: RJC FMIC
Innovative elect boost controller
Champion Custom Valve covers with engraved "T"
Champion Billet breathers
all tubular front suspension
RJC pulleys
March Billet alternator
all Polys bushings
new K&N filter
Ported Champion intake (not a stock one)
Godzilla blow off valve
Aerospace components fron disc brakes
new A/C compressor (freezing cold and no BS)
tubular upper/lower control arms by Savitski with SBC springs
Spohn front sway bar
new OEM dash board
RJC cam sensor
RJC 4" maf pipe
Chromemoly driveshaft
Bilsteins
elect trans brake
brand new 5 point harness (clicks in)
factory moonroof
battery relocated to the trunk (Optima)
Bogarts lightweight with new 275-50-156 MT DR
removable steering wheel (i have the original steering wheel)
all weather strips are a year old
the car never seen water (not washed since bought!)
i'm sure some more good stuff will be added by the previous owners if they can see what i missed.

Big credits to the previous owners sure STP can build a great motor and GNBrett had the same vision. This car needs to be driven not sitting in my garage had less than 100 miles since i owned it:mad: A reasonable/realistic offer is highly appreciated the car won't go nowhere for lowballers i'm sellin the car for someone to drive,enjoy, and feel the power of this mighty Buick.

bump for a nice street car

S2 Black T

weekend bump and will try E-Bay next week, otherwise, will be back home and drive it more for the summer maybe hit the cruise and show circuits:biggrin:

Why the sale? Certainly is the perfect sleeper! Wish this was for sale 8 months ago before I started building mine.

I've seen this car in person and its the real deal.

May have to hold onto it for a few more weeks so we can break my car in.:D