check this stage 2 T for sale

S2 Black T

Why the sale? Certainly is the perfect sleeper! Wish this was for sale 8 months ago before I started building mine.

I've seen this car in person and its the real deal.

May have to hold onto it for a few more weeks so we can break my car in.:D

she needs a new master who will drive her often and not hiding in my garage she is a blast to drive, truly is:)

S2 Black T

weekend bump:biggrin:

Aerospace Compnents brake on the right took a crap so it was replace with the whole assembly including new rotors and four piston calipers.

the car will receive its first full exterior professional detail (buff, polish and wax) and will go back to my garage.

S2 87 Black T

TTT, had her fisrt professional detail (wash,polish,and wax) came out beautiful and will post a few photos when the sun comes out this week. Now she can be a show car:biggrin:

87 Black S2 T

The clock is ticking and someone's dream of owning this incredible street machine might happen this coming week.

But, as long as no $$$$ received it's still open.:biggrin:

Been a while since I have been on and found this, could you send me a few pics of the car cleaned up to jchapman1998@yahoo.com? Close to having the amount I think would be a reasonable offer in hand. Thanks.

If built right the should never sell for less then $35-40k in my opinion with some even being higher.But you have people out there who l theres go for to cheap and that sucks. I simply would never give a car away just to sell it. there is a buyer for every car, jut takes time in the wrong market.

S2 87 Black T

This is my philosophy: If u have a good feeling about a car go and see it as fast as u can and chances are it might be your dream car or something you have been longing for a while, if u hesitate you won't have a chance:smile:
I remember boarding a 6 am flight to Shreveport, la (i'm from NJ/Phila area) to quick check a car after seeing the ad the day before and sure enough it was a real one (a Stage 2 Dutt's 87 GN Twin Turbo owned by an OB/GYN MD), it's the same thing with this S2 Black T i told GNBrett that i'll start driving @ 5 am towards CT to meet him and the rest is history.

There's 2 serious buyers with offers on the table right now and i'm not asking any deposits the only thing i'm asking is make me an offer via PM or to gauditec@yahoo.com, come and see the car in person and bring a certified bank check with you or wire transfer the money if u like the car it's yours and you make your own transport deal and i will only release the car when your check clears up my bank or your wire transfer went through and i deal with Wachovia/Wells Fargo to make it easier.

The car is currently at Michael's Transmission in Waterford, NJ (856) 753-0035 it's being freshened up (cluthces,governor's spring?, etc..) Mikey is the tranny guy for MAGNA club in our area (Delaware/NJ/PA).
As i mentioned before the car had a professional detail to the max (washed,polished, buffed and waxed) for the first time since i bought it almost 2 years ago and i will say the car is beautiful nothin is better than to see it in person.

I do not have any deposit money on this car and whoever gets in here first they will own this beautiful street machine:eek:
I will close the thread as soon as a deal is struck.

Thank you, Carmelo (856) 426-9607

In Arizona now, in transit from school here at Ft Huachuca, can't quite make it to see 'in person' at the moment, thanks.

no way

I would rather have a modified CL65 for the same amount of money and just as quick....

But that is me......

definately a sleeper though......nobody would know...then again nobody would know a CL65 had 1000 ft lbs of modified torque and a/c seats either....

I would rather have a modified CL65 for the same amount of money and just as quick....

But that is me......

definately a sleeper though......nobody would know...then again nobody would know a CL65 had 1000 ft lbs of modified torque and a/c seats either....

He never got over 21 lbs of boost... Seems there's A LOT more in this combo. Of course if it was your precious LIMITED you'd be saying it was worth it I'm sure. :rolleyes:

S2 87 Black T

But that is me......

I love to have a CL65 are u sellin one?

You said just as quick? You sure about that? Pinks?

You should read my post again.....I stated the CL65 as being just as quick on the street.......

Is that a joke? You are comparing a car (this one for sale) that went 10.2@137 on a baby tune to a car (CL65) where the fastest pass ever went just 10.62@133.7? This car would go high 8's at 150 if you turn it up. I know which one I'd rather have on the street. :cool:

Good luck with the sale Carmello. A killer car.

Is that a joke? You are comparing a car (this one for sale) that went 10.2@137 on a baby tune to a car (CL65) where the fastest pass ever went just 10.62@133.7? This car would go high 8's at 150 if you turn it up. I know which one I'd rather have on the street. :cool:

Good luck with the sale Carmello. A killer car.

High 8's may be a bit of a stretch as well as 1000rwhp..At the flywheel, maybe set on kill...I would know. A couple of things have been added to the car since I built it, but none that really bump the power up considerably that I can tell. The car went 9.93 at 138mph on DR's when I had it. Silly conservative tune and 21-23lbs of boost. I figured 2-3 tenths where there for the taking in the tune alone at that boost level. I don't see another half second or more in parts that were added to the car.

Nice car..Hope you get asking price! :D

But that is me......

Nobody is taking a dump on your Limited for sale thread so please give the same courtesy here.

Thanks