check this stage 2 T for sale

S2 Black T

A gentleman from Long Island, NY made an appt. to see the car today and gave me an instruction to bring the title to make sure it's clean. He showed up with a trailer:eek: and checked the car out, put it up on the lift,asked many questions, test drove and whipped it good as we heard them full throttling the car on the street,came back to the house and showed the cash out of his pocket. He was ready to buy and i just can't refuse his decent offer so he took the car home:biggrin: He is a grudge racer on the street and been to the 8s with his other toys he said he wants a car that he can show and whip some butts on the street. Missed it already, come on Otto finished it up:)

Nice Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, i wonder if I know this guy. Oh yea, it was my brother. :rolleyes: This car was nicer in person like Carmello said it was (Really nice). I finally converted my brother to "Buick", I've only been working on it for the past 20+ years. :D Anyhow, those that snoozed have definitely lost out on a nice car. Carmello, he's not really looking to street racing it, but you never know. Just wanted a nice reliable street machine, and this car seems to fit that bill. I hope it holds up and last my brother a long time. I like to thank STP, GNBret and of Course Carmello for this awesome machine. On that note, thanks again.

PS I Paid $390,000~
:wink::rolleyes::tongue::eek::eek:

Congrats Carmello! He couldn't have bought it from a more respectable and honest guy. So what's next? That TT vette?;)

toys

Congrats Carmello! He couldn't have bought it from a more respectable and honest guy. So what's next? That TT vette?;)

The TT Vette was nice but at this time with 3 kids in college (2 out of State) it's kinda tough i'll rather enjoy what i currently have and wait for Otto to do his magic on the upcoming 87 White T 383 Dart M block with twin turbo. That car might go in the 11s:eek:

Thanks to everyone who participated on this sale as the car went into the hands of car crazy people just like the rest of us:biggrin: good day.

The TT Vette was nice but at this time with 3 kids in college (2 out of State) it's kinda tough i'll rather enjoy what i currently have and wait for Otto to do his magic on the upcoming 87 White T 383 Dart M block with twin turbo. That car might go in the 11s:eek:

Thanks to everyone who participated on this sale as the car went into the hands of car crazy people just like the rest of us:biggrin: good day.

Actually after the other day i a, thinking about making you order 2 bigger turbos Carmelo.Those 61s arent gonna cut it!

Carmelo put two 71 billets on it. Im sure that would make 1100 hp on pump gas or two 76's but that would be brutal.

T

We will,just doubting their output after seeing what 2 bigger ones did at the same boost level and a good motor.

Track rental Atco: 10/26/10 Tuesday possible three Stage 2 Buicks and the
Twins for tuning.