check this out and its forsale !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttaowner

i picked this up at a going out of sale gun shop and the old guy said it was 38 years old and got it when he moved into the location where he currently is. i doubt anybody will find another, its more for display than security with the glass doors. i think $1000 is fair . its 8' x 5'3" x 2' holds about 24 rifles or shotguns. the shelves could be used for ammo or handguns or other hunting gear. the previous owner installed the lights in it. its a neat piece of history.
winchester1.jpg

winchester2.jpg

winchester4.jpg

winchester.jpg

Nice garage ornament!

Shame to hear that another gun shop has closed its doors.

GLWS
~JM~

Wow, wonder what it cost to ship to NC? I would be interested....

It was a old guy just retiring guessing he was in his 70's . Not from the Berlin turnpike mark. I have bought a couple guns from hoffmans and a couple from Newington guy exchange. The other store you could be talking about is bmg which I haven't bought anything from.

Shane I'm sure somebody going to the nats could probably bring it down for you. It's not a safe but only a display case. I live probably 15-20 minutes from where Winchester was around here.

Shane if your serious I found a ride for it to the tb.com nats. If you could maybe hook up the delivery guy with some free passes or something?

Damn, that's nice, James!!! That would make a great guitar cabinet for me....but let Shane have it, his idea makes more sense....but nice fine...it's really cool!

Bruce '87 Grand National