THANKSGIVING SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Here goes my latest offerings. Like previous ones its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com and refer to number/letter code associated with the item(s) you are interested in. All prices include UPS shipping to the basic 48 states. I don't mess with photos descriptions are quite accurate. Paypal is the preferred payment method once I verify part(s) is available. All emails will be answered in a timely matter.

Happy Thanksgiving and to our Canadian customers who don't celebrate Thanksgiving Happy Thursday!

11-Z I have 3 tested original brake bowls (accuumulator bowls) these are the GM ones. Tested good. Great to have as a spare $100 each includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-V For any year Regal a good used tested rearview mirror with the optional twin map reading lamps. Includes harness so al you need to do is wire it to a ground and a power source in your headliner. This was a later GM option. Mirrors are in perfect condition. Just $22 each which incldues UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-X For all the 1986 and 1987 Turbo Regals I have refinished 3rd brake lites. Each gets a new 1156 bulb and is tested. Housings are resprayed in the following colors blue, burgundy, or grey. The only part you need is your base which is the small ngled piece. Everything else is already assembled and tested. It has the lense, rubber shield the rest of the housing new bulb and a socket that is not busted. The price is $22 each SPECIFY COLOR NEEDED. Include UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-P For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 5 brand new polished stainless inlet pipes. These were made in error. Something we normally do not offer. The price is $52 each includes UPS to the basic 48 states. basically being made in stainless and polished they look almost factory and unlike factory will not rust!

11-R For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have several like mint original sun visors for hardtop models. I have grey, blue, burgundy colors available. These are not wrinkled nor have any holes in them. Cheap at $32 each set which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. NOTE I can't guarentee my colors will match dead on to your colors but they should be close if your headliner is original.

11-S For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new GM upper drivers side door hinge. Just $85 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Still has GM part tag on it.

11-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used oil dipstick with tube and as a bonus includes one side only original black door edge guard. All for $35 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-J For the 1986 Turbo Regal a like new factory GM Body shop manual covers everything regarding assembly and issues body related doors windows etc. Just $28 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-K Similar to above only its for the 1987 Turbo Regal again just $28 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-L Packaged Deal: A good used refurbished fold down rear license plate bracket and a good used tested rearview mirror with twin map reading lamps two nice upgrades for any Turbo Regal for just $42 each which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. This is the desireable fold down license plate bracket that allows you to pump gas without fighting your license plate bracket.

11-Y For any year Turbo Regal a good pair of used correct AC Delco rear speakers just $38 for the pair. Includs UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-H For any year Turbo Regal a good pair of used concert sound factory door speakers. Just the speakers no front covers just 42 incldues UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-B For any year Turbo Regal a good pair of used upper dash speakers this is for the none concert sound set up. Just $32 for both includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-A Last and probably least a Ford item. About 2 years ago a local company to us worked with Carroll Shelby and did a limited amount of 8.5 ounce glass bottles of extra virgin olive oil. It has his picture and Cobra on the front label. Neat collectible item was only sold in high end stores. I got about a dozen bottles. Your cost $15 each or 2 for $25. They were marketed for less than 2 years. Neat item. Best to buy 2 and use 2nd one as a gift.

Again paypal is preferred. Email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com Items are exactly as described. Again HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Our company is closed Black friday. Excellent day to stay off the highways and avoid the mad house that retailers create on that day! Not a day to be a Greeter at a Walmart!