Champion Racing???

tnt6

Has anyone else had trouble getting any champion products...have had 3 vendors tell me that even they can't get their calls returned regarding ordered products. Hope this is not the norm for a company with nice products that people want.

Has anyone else had trouble getting any champion products...have had 3 vendors tell me that even they can't get their calls returned regarding ordered products. Hope this is not the norm for a company with nice products that people want.

You have a better shot getting Obama on the phone :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

After emailing them last week and calling once the other day...I was surprised I actually got a hold of them yesterday. Yes they seem to be hard to get in touch with...

He told me they are undermanned and trying to fill in back orders. I ordered Champion irons Sep 10th...I was told they're supposed to ship this Monday or Tuesday:eek: . So we'll see.

After emailing them last week and calling once the other day...I was surprised I actually got a hold of them yesterday. Yes they seem to be hard to get in touch with...

He told me they are undermanned and trying to fill in back orders. I ordered Champion irons Sep 10th...I was told they're supposed to ship this Monday or Tuesday:eek: . So we'll see.

Ohh boy I ordered last week and he said should be shipping out this week.. llets see

Well I hope you have better luck than the people I was trying to buy parts through...race intake and valve covers...let me know how you make out

Well I know.buick w turbo 6 symbol were put on hold due to gm license etc.. race intakes idk..

My aluminum heads were supposed to be done in 1 week. That was 6 weeks ago.

We just have to deal with it, he will get them done wen he gets them done.

definitely great products, however still disappointing when you hear these stories...Also couldn't help but notice several companies advertised on his web page are no longer around(like for a long time not around).Obviously Buicks are not there bread and butter core business....hopefully they will get everyones stuff sorted out.

I've called twice in the last week and Tom has answered the phone first time on both occasions... Talked to me for 15 minutes yesterday...

Tom sure knows his stuff and has great products I hope he sticks around.

No doubt he knows his stuff, and people want his product it just seems that they can't get them....his best advertising is word of mouth...and it seems alot of people are disappointed with their recent experiences. Hopefully he is able to turn this around

No doubt he knows his stuff, and people want his product it just seems that they can't get them....his best advertising is word of mouth...and it seems alot of people are disappointed with their recent experiences. Hopefully he is able to turn this around

Disappointed bc lack of supply or communication or another reason

G body parts ordered me an intake from champion in April . Still waiting!!!