Champion Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wht87T
I'm not gonna argue with ya buddy but on the invoice it says "GN1 Iron Ported Heads"
Well, whatever it says on the head it seems to work pretty well and you are happy with the purchase so that's all that really counts right? Any bolt on that costs you $1600 and can drop you half a second when you are already in the 11's is money well spent. They could have "$hithead" stamped on them, it wouldn't matter cause the worked for you and that's all that counts!

I know you don't want to argue about it and I can't argue with you there. Seems Drew Sharpe wants to argue about something so watch out, he may start to attack you too.... Maybe he’s got “issues” about the color of your car or something :D

Originally posted by drew sharpe
When im not shown respect ,why should I show it??? There are a few people on here that have found me more than helpful,could the same be said for you??? I doubt it so why dont you mind your own buisness. And im still waiting for you to fill me in why my previous statement explains alot
Who didn't show you respect? Seems like you are trying to call people out to get into an argument with you. Naturally I don't know and will never be able to verify it but I'd bet you are a kid. I'd bet money you are probably younger than 25, maybe 18, no way to really verify as you are in the Caymans? If not, you act like one. Buicksx2 posted about needing a bar. I agree with this. If Wht87T doesn't put in a bar then that's his decision. Just like street racing, I'm against it cause I've just seen too many accidents and people and cars get hurt over the past 20 years of racing to have a pretty good idea of the dangers. No reason for you to start posting things totally off topic like about my diving, at least my post was related. I just don't get it, did I in some way offend you in the past? If so, sorry cause I don't remember, you must have made one hell of an impression on me...

Can't speak for Turbotwister's comment about you knowing Tony but I'm sure it was not meant as a compliment!

Artie,

You make some valid poiints. The only reason I asked is for Johns own safety. Just so you know Drew or dont care to know either way thats up to you I have know John since he was about 10 or 11 (correct me if I am wrong John). John would come to the track with his dad Bob to take pictures and took some awesome pics of all the cars.

You could see at an early age that John was big time into drag racing and we all knew it was only a matter of time until he got his own TR. He and his Dad bought that sweet looking White Limited a few years back from Kirban and in fact there was a pic of him and his dad in Kirbans newsletter for awhile.

I also have worked on Johns car, remember that Sunday John in my garage we started at like 8am and shut the door at 11pm, we did it all, valve springs, turbo, conv etc etc was a long day and it got John closer to his perfomance goals.

Bottom line is this John is a very smart kid, much smarter than me who is learning to become an airline pilot. In fact already has his license and flys quite frequently, know his Dad like I have for the past 12 or so years I would sure hate to see John get hurt god forbid.

He should be congratulated on his performance goals but just hope he doesnt get hurt thats all.

Any drag strips in the Caymans Drew? I know Aruba has one.

Seems that this thread is where drew sharpe[/] decided to mount a personal attack on TurboDiverArt. Drew, point one; knock it off immediately, this is not the place for personal attacks. If you must, then take it off line to a chat site or something more appropriate. If the two of you continue, you'll both suffer the consequences.
I've seen too much of this going on lately, and if you want to see it happen ALL the time you can watch it on a daily basis on another similar board to this one.
I personally think it's foolish and won't allow it to continue.

And jumping down rollin's throat and calling him names for asking you not to hi-jack the thread was totally un called for.

To all concerned, this thread is about Champion iron heads and the results of the orignator's testing. Nothinm more nothing less.

Your first and last warning.

P.S. Wht87T You might want to change you sig line to keep it legal. They're not Champion Iron GN1's. GN1's are aluminum. They may consider them the equivalent of GN1's, but they can't be called that.

Originally posted by TurboDave
Seems that this thread is where drew sharpe[/] decided to mount a personal attack on TurboDiverArt. Drew, point one; knock it off immediately, this is not the place for personal attacks. If you must, then take it off line to a chat site or something more appropriate. If the two of you continue, you'll both suffer the consequences.
I've seen too much of this going on lately, and if you want to see it happen ALL the time you can watch it on a daily basis on another similar board to this one.
I personally think it's foolish and won't allow it to continue.
No problem on my part Dave, I can certainly drop it! Guess I’m guilty by association.

I too have known John for quite some time now and consider his father and mother good friends, would hate to see something happen to their son.

Looks to me like Champion has taken the GN1 moniker to a new level. Apparrently they do not know that they can't do that! I hope they get it cleared up before too many more get their panties in a bunch!

Champion GN1 Products

Tom

wtf!

I'd bet you are a kid. I'd bet money you are probably younger than 25, maybe 18, no way to really verify as you are in the Caymans? If not, you act like one

wtf? age has nothing to do with him being an ass. seems to me you "older" kids are the one starting all the static.

Rich and Art

I really appreciate the nice comments you both made thank you! As far as a roll bar is concerned you are both right, I should put a bar in the car. Once I get some more funds, that will probabally be the next mod. I dont know how ya'll are doin in NJ but its SNOWING yes I said SNOWING in daytona beach, fl. Good luck to you both, maybe I'll see u guys during the summer. Take Care.

John Michael Antoniades

Okay whatever you guys say,I guess Art still didnt hijack the thread even after he kept posting saying durogatory things about me. And yes Art I am a Padi msdt(Thanks for making fun of them) and also an Iantd instructor.What of it?? As for your comment RoseyT id be glad to have no problem with Jersey people just idiots such as yourself and people that rape the enviorment like wanna be a diver Art. Im 23 and im from Alabama and would love to bring some friends up there with me so we can ruin the whole thing at Etown.Hope thell have an ambulance standing by for some hurt Yankees. My last post on this,but ill see you guys soon enough and well see how big you talk. Where are the moderators now that you guys are slamming me???

well i gotta get these 009's off of my hands, but i'm lookin at 50's or 55's.

Re: wtf!

Originally posted by 87 we4 gray t
I'd bet you are a kid. I'd bet money you are probably younger than 25, maybe 18, no way to really verify as you are in the Caymans? If not, you act like one

wtf? age has nothing to do with him being an ass. seems to me you "older" kids are the one starting all the static.
For fear of loosing my membership to this list I'm not going to address this. If you would like to talk about it email me privately and I'll talk to you about it all you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.