Cas Sheetmetal Intake!!

If you do not want to follow the link here is what he said

CAS sheetmetal intake for off-center blocks and GN1/TA/stock style heads.

Package includes Intake plus 70mm Accufab TB, Casper’s vacuum block, CAS fuel rails drilled with -8AN threads, and a CAS f.p. regulator. $1025 shipped

The rails include –AN/-AN adaptor fittings for a single -12AN fuel feed, rear -8AN fittings for crossover (crossover hose is not included), and front -6AN out to f.p. reg. The -6AN hose assembly to f.p. regulator is included. Regulator has -6AN return and -4AN gauge fittings.

Pictures below show the intake installed. Only the parts I referred to above are included in this sale. Injectors, sensors, crossover line, and metal vacuum lines are not included.

FWIW, the intake was along for the ride awhile back for 9.4s @ 143 while bolted to original-version GN1s. I liked it for its looks. Since I converted to S2 heads, I don’t need it anymore.

The front and rear pairs of intake mounting bolt holes are hogged out (“wallered out” ), which was required to line up with my old GN1 heads. This caused no sealing problem and the holes could be welded and redrilled by the next owner. I used a stock GN coil/module bracket and mounting plate with the ears of the plate cut off. You could do that or you could mount the coil/module to the firewall.

$1025 shipped. (intake, rails, fittings, TB, vac block)

$775 shipped without the TB and vacuum block.

Rats. I'm building an On Center with GN1 heads. I already have a Champion Intake but I was really liking what I saw. Long tunnel ram runners mmmmmm. Not sure how much longer these runners are than the Champion's but they sure look long.