Carb Turbo Parts.

I am looking for a 79 or newer intake for a carbed turbo motor. Just need the part that bolts to the heads. If you have one, how much? Thanks.

35 for cast iron and 55 for aluminum.

need to know what style intake you need as well.

A.j.

which style now....... lmao... riv, early or late?

it all depends on knock sensor location and T-stat design.

A.j.

Oh... lmao... mybad... I prefer a 80-81 intake if you got one. I think everything is in the same place as the '79 intake(PERV, EGR)... did the 78-79 Rivieras have aluminum intakes with knock sensor?

Oh... lmao... mybad... I prefer a 80-81 intake if you got one. I think everything is in the same place as the '79 intake(PERV, EGR)... did the 78-79 Rivieras have aluminum intakes with knock sensor?

ok lemme see what I got for a 79er.

im not sure on the year of the riv intakes.... i just know that they did have the ESC sensor.

A.j.

ok lemme see what I got for a 79er.

im not sure on the year of the riv intakes.... i just know that they did have the ESC sensor.

A.j.

Ok... if you don`t have one for a ESC knock, that`s fine... I still need one and if you have a ESC distributor, I might need that too... I didn`t see it with the stuff he had, but I will ask him if he has it when I go to get the stuff.

Oh and I`m still interested in the Holley carb too, might have to wait on that tho.

Ok... if you don`t have one for a ESC knock, that`s fine... I still need one and if you have a ESC distributor, I might need that too... I didn`t see it with the stuff he had, but I will ask him if he has it when I go to get the stuff.

Oh and I`m still interested in the Holley carb too, might have to wait on that tho.

hey jase when you get a esc distributor i might want to buy your old one...

Sorry about my absence guys.:redface: My net's been down for 4 days. Now that I can post again I'm happy for now.:biggrin:

I've got the distributor boxed and should be shipped to you this week Aj.:cool: Waiting on info on the pistons bud. Nice to talk to you tonight.:smile:

Sorry about my absence guys.:redface: My net's been down for 4 days. Now that I can post again I'm happy for now.:biggrin:

I've got the distributor boxed and should be shipped to you this week Aj.:cool: Waiting on info on the pistons bud. Nice to talk to you tonight.:smile:

I got the slugs off the rack and in a box... need to finish packen em.

definitly good to chat last night charlie...

A.j.

I close tonight and tomorrow but open again on Friday so I should be able to get on this weekend. I'm taking a vac day next week so maybe I'll get a little more done to the car. My work schedual has been really screwed up lately and I hope it straightens out some soon.

Well depending on what happens in this next year the store may get comercial in it finally. I have a feeling I'll end up being the manager of it since I'm used to working in and around shops. That means I'll be driving out to the shops to deliver as well as BS them.