Carb Turbo Parts.

I prefer a 4150 dbl pump 600-750cfm pending on camshaft, 2 or 4 corner idle. Annular boosters are #1 but straight are the next best. I'll probably sell the 600 I built because I need to get a new turbo and need the cash.

good question, I got them off the board awhile back, I had been snatching up all the used set I could for experimental motors...

they looked good to me, I will snap some pics.

A.j.

Thanks Aj. I'll be waiting on you then.:smile: How long till Christmass again?:tongue::biggrin:

Photos of parts!

5e2.jpg

Upgrades

c8e.jpg

runners

d18.jpg

STD TRW Forged on 2 Dot Rods.

b1d.jpg

8a2.jpg

I will have more pics soon!

A.j.

You really need to get a good camera Aj. Those pistons don't look to bad. I'm still thinking about them.

Photos of parts!

5e2.jpg

Upgrades

c8e.jpg

runners

d18.jpg

STD TRW Forged on 2 Dot Rods.

b1d.jpg

8a2.jpg

I will have more pics soon!

A.j.

i bet you will sell alot more with pics. for some reason when i put things on craigslist i cant sell anything with out a pic. i just dont get why that is. idk. btw just for reference how much for a 301 compressor blade and how much for a 86/87 compressor blades. i found out a neighbor does machine work i was thinking of machine some bigger blades into my turbo. i just want to see whats the going price on compressor blades...

Honestly, would you have any issue using them Aj?

I didnt think there was a problem... not at our 500hp or less levels.

a small buff on the eyebrows where the valve kissed would make it fine i reckon, they only need rings cause i broke one.

i'll ship em to ya charlie, if you like em - use em... we will figure out the rest later.

A.j.

Works for me Aj. I'll see about getting the distributor shipped your way this week so you can check it out.

I am looking for a 79 or newer intake for a carbed turbo motor. Just need the part that bolts to the heads. If you have one, how much? Thanks.