Carb Turbo Parts.

dr_frankenstein

Mad Scientist
It all needs to go, I need the room for the new SD motor coming in and its parts.

heres what I have.

carbs: 2bbl/4bbl stock/aftermarket, cores & runners
carb turbos: 79-83. cores & runners
intakes: cast iron/aluminum. 79-87 stock and aftermarket.
up pipes: 79-83
downpipes: 79-83
exhaust manifolds: 79-85
Pistons: used & new... 86/87 cast or forged. with or without 2 dot rods.

301 turbos: cores & runners
86/87 turbos: cores & runners

make offers on stuff.

lots and lots of SBC/BBC stuff..... if any intrest in that? lemme know.

upgrade turbos in stock: TA- 26,30,49,60. 301-30,49,60. PT-61,70,72.
TA series, 450.00
301 series, 500.00
PT series, 650.00

Upgrade parts in stock:
carbon seals, both styles - 25.00
Carbon Seal Back Plates, T3 to T4 sizes available. from 30.00 to 155.00
COMBO: machined stock .42 carb turbo housings, 86/87 wheel to 60-1. from 125.00 to 275.00
Machined 301 housings: for GT61 wheel, 355.00
Misc: turbines, and cartridges any other parts.
Limited time only on these deals.....

WHAT I DONT HAVE: PEVR, ESC Boxes.

would be willing to trade for some stuff..... i need an 2.5L Chevy S10 head, or SBC 6.200X2.00 conncting rods, or Buick engine stuff... timing chain, rockers, etc etc...

Hit me up People..

A.j.

I need to upgrade my turbo now, mines out the compressor wheel just hit the cover now. A.j. I can send you my frankenstein turbo as a core then you could aquire that roto-master backing plate...lol
I have to do something with it soon, I hate that it's kind of not street drivable short of moving it around home.

I need to upgrade my turbo now, mines out the compressor wheel just hit the cover now. A.j. I can send you my frankenstein turbo as a core then you could aquire that roto-master backing plate...lol
I have to do something with it soon, I hate that it's kind of not street drivable short of moving it around home.

PM sent!

A.j.

how much for a 84/85 or 86/87 hot side. how much for a 301 core unit i just want to know for knowledge.

how much for a 84/85 or 86/87 hot side. how much for a 301 core unit i just want to know for knowledge.

how much of the hotside do you want? I sell from the cartridge back,
for a T3 84-87 core 55.00

if you just want the turbine and housing for an upgrade unit, gimme 30 and shipping and it will be assembly ready parts.

301 cores

complete and rebuildable (no repair machine work needed) select cores are 175, while damaged cores go for 125.

A.j.

Got any 86/87 headers, how much for those forged pistons?

sorry, im keeping all of the 86/87 exhaust stuff.

for you kiddo... I can do 100 bucks plus shipping for a std set of trw forged on 2 dot rods. will need rings though. they are used... but look just fine to me for use.

I do have a .030 set as well, but they have good rods and light pins... so i cant do better than 180.... maybe... I'll work with ya...

I got lots of hypers.... some stocker slugs on two dot rods....... pay the shipping there yours. good shape, came out of low milage motors. turbo cup, just dont really need them.

A.j.

sorry, im keeping all of the 86/87 exhaust stuff.

for you kiddo... I can do 100 bucks plus shipping for a std set of trw forged on 2 dot rods. will need rings though. they are used... but look just fine to me for use.

I do have a .030 set as well, but they have good rods and light pins... so i cant do better than 180.... maybe... I'll work with ya...

I got lots of hypers.... some stocker slugs on two dot rods....... pay the shipping there yours. good shape, came out of low milage motors. turbo cup, just dont really need them.

A.j.

ill get back to you just as soon as I move this RV this week... 100 dont sound bad. I need whatever I can to get my engine rebuilt..

Do you have a Holley carb for blow-through?... Even a normal Holley that can be modded for blow-through by Adam:biggrin: Have a Weiand Smokey Yunick intake?

Want to swap some standard forged for some .030 Aj? The engine is standard and I'd like to get rid of the stock cast ones.

I have some stage stuff you probably want. Maybe we can build a turbo with the big exhaust housing I have? You going to be around this weekend?

I have some stage stuff you probably want. Maybe we can build a turbo with the big exhaust housing I have? You going to be around this weekend?

now were talkin!

stage stuff is definitly needed.

yes I will be around this weekend, for once! sheesh.

A.j.

gimme a call