Caravan to Kirban's Open House from NY

Spoke to a lot of people today, bout 15 of us going just not all in turbo Buicks a lot of cars not ready because of the long ass winter, mabe a few turbo's but mostly car pooling in daily drivers..

Let me know where you are leaving from ill try and come along for the caravan.
Actually don't even have my GN right now still at my mechanic

Last edited:
Let me know where you are leaving from ill try and come along for the caravan.
Actually don't even have my GN right now still at my mechanic
We are leaving from dogwood ave shopping center in Franklyn square. not sure of the time yet but im sure early

We are leaving from dogwood ave shopping center in Franklyn square. not sure of the time yet but im sure early

What are the chances you guys could give me the ETA for the Vince Lambardi Rest Stop? I'm thinking I'll be ahead of you all and I'll stop there for a bite to eat. After you guys get over the GW give me a call and I'll merge into the caravan as you pass. No?

What are the chances you guys could give me the ETA for the Vince Lambardi Rest Stop? I'm thinking I'll be ahead of you all and I'll stop there for a bite to eat. After you guys get over the GW give me a call and I'll merge into the caravan as you pass. No?
Yes , I will tell vic to call you for an eta over the GW, plans so far are to head out of exit 17 on the southern state pkwy about 645am..