Calling out Bweavy and SGRIM.

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
You guys say your the best dancers and all, but I got the moves that will make ya break ya ass. You name it, Charleston, Jitterbug, Fox-trot, Twist, Tootsie-roll. You name it and I'm there, any time, any place..... except for my town because dancing is illegal :eek::eek:. You both better charge your electric boots because your gonna need them ;).

So whatta do you say? Can we lock it in or not??

Don't forget to get it video'd and put up on YouTube.:eek:

Big Daddy Does NOT dance:biggrin::eek::D:cool:

You and Bweavy though!

In the street LOL

You and Bweavy though!

In the street LOL

Come on Mcfly. All that talk about being the best dancer and thats your reply :rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:.

I'll take Weaver on the street, in a ally, in the disco hall, at a wedding......... anywhere! I'll drive down to NC and serve him right in the parking lot of Gbody while everyone watches on his home turf!

And I have heard that Richard Clark wants to have a dance off with Dennis Kirban :eek:.

So its Me, Brian, Rich, and Dennis................ anyone else wanna get down?

I'll bring my drunk cousin! Hooters in Burlington! Or, Greensboro!! He can dance... Me... I might run for office one day, can't have any bad video!!!:D

You and Bweavy though!

In the street LOL

I don't know...sounds a lttle too dangerous to do it in the street. Better take it to a dance floor where it belongs. Those street dancing tickets are no joke!!

Oh it is so on!

I have been wanting this for a while & you know it! (Man I need a chicken neck smiley). While I know you dirty dance in the amish barns of PA. I'm not scared. Maybe a little uncomfortable with the feelings I have watching you I'm ready.
1st rule no T-backs
2nd rule subs must be from your state.
3rd rule there are non more rules.

Simply if you S.O.K. pulls a groin only your illegitimate father can back you up.
For every one else reading. SOK is Son of Kirban, No dennis We compared pics of you in the 90's & Dave & there is no denying.:eek:

So lets get this tango started. Slap on the fish head sneakers I'm ready!:biggrin:

OH BOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me warn you guys, never have a dance off with a fellow TB.com member, bad things happen! Like Austin trying to take my mom home!:eek:

WEIRD!!!!!!!!:)

Attachments

• 226834_10150247168674468_588209467_8723548_7606031_n.jpg
    226834_10150247168674468_588209467_8723548_7606031_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 241
OH BOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me warn you guys, never have a dance off with a fellow TB.com member, bad things happen! Like Austin trying to take my mom home!:eek:

That's the Amish barn Dave practices in!

I have been wanting this for a while & you know it! (Man I need a chicken neck smiley). While I know you dirty dance in the amish barns of PA. I'm not scared. Maybe a little uncomfortable with the feelings I have watching you I'm ready.
1st rule no T-backs
2nd rule subs must be from your state.
3rd rule there are non more rules.

Simply if you S.O.K. pulls a groin only your illegitimate father can back you up.
For every one else reading. SOK is Son of Kirban, No dennis We compared pics of you in the 90's & Dave & there is no denying.:eek:

So lets get this tango started. Slap on the fish head sneakers I'm ready!:biggrin:

I know, its been a long time commin Brian, but this is what you wanted, so this is what we get.

No dice. This is a "outlaw" event, a "run what ya brung" event. I will be bringing a group of "diversified" cheerleaders fron trenton, NJ, you don't stand a chance. Also no "sprinkler" is to be used as a dance move. Even though this is an "outlaw" event, no shoes with water will be allowed for fear of slipping on the dance surface (gotta be safe out there). Rules WILL be enforced!... Krumpin is allowed . Electric boots are limited to 18 volts. Disco is allowed but only if its the Bee-gees. Disco balls are allowed, but no lasers.

Brian is correct on the SOK comment.................. Dennis I will expect a check for 26 years of neglect.

Winner takes all, so how much we lockin in?

That pic is SOOOO priceless, too bad you can't see austin's face though. But I call BS on the Mom thing because we ALL know how Audi P swings! Oh wait we aren't in the proper thread for that.

This thread has me ROFL'ing

This guy wants in!!!

Attachments

• tt_rec_week_36_justin_lee_collins_ballroom_dancer.jpg
    tt_rec_week_36_justin_lee_collins_ballroom_dancer.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 210
Dang, you guys in the MIDWEST sure know how to get it done. Can't get any action like this on the west coast.

Dang, you guys in the MIDWEST sure know how to get it done. Can't get any action like this on the west coast.

I guarantee you can get plenty of action on the west coast. Just not the kind you want.........:biggrin::biggrin: