C-6 Vette - whatta ya think?

video

Is it just me, or did the nsx actually beat the c6 in the drag race in the video? Isn't that thing supposed to run 14's?:confused:

I didn't want to wait for the video (too slow), but I would think the vette would kill a NSX.:confused:

I heard the Top Gear guys really trashed the C6. I can't belive that, everything else I've heard about the C6 has been outstanding.

Is it a good performance buy, yes.... is it the fastest car for the $$$$, yes.... but it is still a vette. Every yo-yo who doesn't know anything about cars will always buy them. An old vette I can appreciate because they were much more exclusive. Way to common of a ride for my tastes, I guess that's why I love my GN. Just my 02.

Way to common of a ride for my tastes, I guess that's why I love my GN. Just my 02.

I have to agree with this. I like the look of the Vette and the performance, but every asshole on the road seems to have one. No offense to any of you assholes in this thread. ;)

Anyone feel like they are targetted more aggressively by the cops when they are in a Vette? Seems like a prime target, but then again I always see Vettes cruising slow on the highway where I am.

In the video the Vette came in 3rd out of 4 cars and yes the NSX beat it. I do say it was bull**** though, teh guy can't drive and all he did was make fun of America and the vette, "saying this is america's sports car and look how crappy it is. We have better cars bla bla bla"