BWR Custom Inlet Tubes

More shots on the car.

SDC12350.jpg

SDC12344.jpg

SDC12348.jpg

SDC12346.jpg

SDC12347.jpg

The MAF pipe all in one has been on backorder from FT forever. maybe you can reproduce some more for them...hint hint

The MAF pipe all in one has been on backorder from FT forever. maybe you can reproduce some more for them...hint hint

Im sure we could if Mike wanted us to. Id just need to see one so we could fabricate one that was similar.

Same as the 4 inch. The 3.5s actually cost us more to make.

cool! Can you get it to me ceramic coated in a chrome-like finish?? I'ma have to get one :)

cool! Can you get it to me ceramic coated in a chrome-like finish?? I'ma have to get one :)

Send a PM to Rmar here and ask him if he can coat it like you want. If so, Ill send one up to him and he can forward it on to you. We can get it Jethot'd but might as well keep the love in the Buick family if we can.

That's EXACTLY the shape and length I need. But here's my dilema. My turbo inlet is 3". My filter (virtually the same size as yours) has a 3.5" inside diameter inlet. :confused:

I have a quick question about the pipe with the "shorter" filter on it. No hijack.

Do you experience more compressor flutter under WOT with that. I have a K&N that is a hair longer. WOT I get the flutter with a 6131e. Just curious if the shorter filter causes any cavitation.

Thanks,

Dan

BTW, nice pieces and great pricing.

We've used those filters on higher horsepower engines and had no problems whatsoever. We've had them om turbo and supercharged cars and they've worked well.

I have a quick question about the pipe with the "shorter" filter on it. No hijack.

Do you experience more compressor flutter under WOT with that. I have a K&N that is a hair longer. WOT I get the flutter with a 6131e. Just curious if the shorter filter causes any cavitation.

Thanks,

Dan

The K&N that I use is a shorty like that blue one, just doesn't have the center element, and possibly a little fatter than the one pictured. Anyway, I have no issues that are any different with it, than the older larger one I used to have.

Thanks,

Dan

I just installed one (BWR inlet pipe) on my PTE44 equipped car and I can tell you that it significantly reduced my turbo sneeze/flutter. Just the pipe alone did this, as I used my same filter. It had a lot of sneeze with my old regular pipe.

Here's my setup: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/advertiser-specials/288308-my-bwr-custom-inlet-tube.html

I hope you guys made a really solid fixture for making that 3.5" pipe, because it looks like THE pipe to have.

Bob

I hope you guys made a really solid fixture for making that 3.5" pipe, because it looks like THE pipe to have.

Bob

We actually make them by hand on a car. That way we know they all fit when we send them out.

We have 3.5s and 4.0s in stock already built. I have a few adapter hoses, which are included with the pipes in stock as well.