BWR Custom Inlet Tubes

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
Someone asked about these in another thread so I thought I'd post it up in its own thread. We can do custom inlet tubes in bare, black or grey finish, made out of 4 inch aluminum for $125.00 + S&H, which also includes a 4 inch hose and clamps for the turbo side.

For an extra $10.00, we can do other colors. We also can provide K&Ns to complete the package at competitive rates, just need to know what length filter you want with the package.

All of our stuff is made IN HOUSE. No Chinese crap here.

Picture042.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

SDC12335.jpg

Anyone interested, PM me. Turnaround time is about a week.

Looks great!! Love the shape and length of that grey one. Wish you made a 3" of similar shape and length.

Looks great!! Love the shape and length of that grey one. Wish you made a 3" of similar shape and length.

Theyre custom.. we can make you anything you want ;)

Just have to get some 3 inch tubing.

Ordered tubing to build 5 of these. They should be ready to ship by the end of next week. Anyone interested, get your order in!

With filter on it.

SDC12342.jpg

SDC12341.jpg

SDC12339.jpg

SDC12340.jpg

We just made this one this morning. Its an extra if anyone wants it. Tubing to make more will be here next week.

If you got the $ honey we got your disease;)

I have said for years now I want to start building brand new chassis for these cars... Need a few to put down some deposits first though;)

Found a better source for tubing so we were able to drop the price down to $125.00 :D

We also have some 3.5 tubing in stock as well so we can do them in 3.5.

Have you guys ever considered making 3.5" & 4" ss catbacks?

We could do it but they would be 1 offs and fairly expensive. We've made exhausts before for show cars, etc.

With filter on it.

SDC12342.jpg

SDC12341.jpg

SDC12339.jpg

SDC12340.jpg

We just made this one this morning. Its an extra if anyone wants it. Tubing to make more will be here next week.

That's EXACTLY the shape and length I need. But here's my dilema. My turbo inlet is 3". My filter (virtually the same size as yours) has a 3.5" inside diameter inlet. :confused:

No big deal.. 3->3.5 adapter and a 3.5 inlet pipe.

We can do that :D

No big deal.. 3->3.5 adapter and a 3.5 inlet pipe.

We can do that :D

I'll have to give you a call when I get more coin scraped together. I just blew two weeks worth of unemployment on a set of new mufflers I desparately needed.

What about us MAF guys?? thanks.

Ron

We can build a shorter version to accommodate a MAF. Thats no problem.

We have some 3.5s built if anyone is interested.

SDC12344.jpg

3.5s ready to ship.. just need color preference. Some 4s are going together now.