Buicks looking for Winter home

'71buickg.s.

I'm looking for inside storage for my Gn and GS. I live in the Cincinnati OH. area. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for safe inside storage. Let me know if you have something or know of a good place. If the spot was warm enough to work on the cars when it gets real cold that would be great.
Thanks in advance,
Marty

[QUOTE='71buickg.s.]I'm looking for inside storage for my Gn and GS. I live in the Cincinnati OH. area. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for safe inside storage. Let me know if you have something or know of a good place. If the spot was warm enough to work on the cars when it gets real cold that would be great.
Thanks in advance,
Marty[/QUOTE]

*****You might try your local storage place and see if they have bays to hold cars. In my area, many storage companies have heated/air-conditioned bays to store cars, boats or whatever. It's gated, and you need a pass to get in, and a key to get into your storage bay - it is very safe, and several of my neighbors/friends have some high dollar cars/boats there in the winter.

Due to liability, they don't want you "working" on your car, but I've seen people do light work (tune-ups, easy bolt-ons, etc..) on their vehicles there.

Dunno what you consider a reasonable price to store two cars, but a professional storage facility as I described might be one option for you to check out if nothing else comes up.

Good luck

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

Some boat dealers will also store cars if they have a big facility.

Try local newspaper ad stating you are looking to rent a garage.
Lots of folks that have garages don't always use them.