Buick Powered Camaro in Hot Rod Mag. with thanks to TurboBuick.com

UR50SLO

The Reaper
I made the January edition of Hot Rod on Page 67. White Hybrid Camaro.

The Drag Week experience was awsome! Super guys on this event.

I'm glad they mentioned my thanks to the memebers here that sold me

very good used parts. I could not have completed my car with out

some very honest guys here on this board!

Thank you again!
Scott Klepinger.
86 Camaro with lots of Used parts from here!

HotRod 001.jpg

Way to go Scott! That's two hybrids off TB.com that have gotten into the mags:D

Nice job and congrats on the mag coverage! I like how you changed the headers to get the dp to fit.

Nice job and congrats on the mag coverage! I like how you changed the headers to get the dp to fit.

Thanks! I've done the same on a standard GN and it works great there too.

No need for that pesky IAC relocate with changing the header flange angle.

Makes for less of a bend on the down pipe and no bend on the inlet.

Just cut the flange off and twist the turbo... re-weld.:smile:

~Scott

I just noticed this today while on the "throne." I couldn't believe they quoted you and let you promote turbobuick.com. How was the trip anyway? It looks like a blast.

Got my issue yesterday. The whole article was great. That mustang w/ the four banger was pretty impressive! We need a Buick powered Buick to represent next year.

I just noticed this today while on the "throne." I couldn't believe they quoted you and let you promote turbobuick.com. How was the trip anyway? It looks like a blast.

I do a lot of reading there too.. .only place no one bothers me :biggrin:

The editor Rob Kinnan did a interview with me about the history of the car and how I put it together. It was about a half hour to hour long and he did a great job of condensing all that info into that write up.
If I could have remembered all the people off this board that sold me good parts that are actually on the car still it would have been too long of a list.
Guys on this board are awsome and honest.
I'd also like to thank Chris Jacobsen and Paul Brumbaugh. This was Paul's car several years ago and between the three of us it's where it is now.
All of us put a lot of long hrs on it regardless of who owned it at the time.
That was not part of the write up but those two guys are a main part of how it all came together.!
~Scott

Congrats.

Very impressive performance. What's the weight of that thing?

Mike Barnard