WELCOME HOME ERIK! (Eno213) and Welcome to the Buick family!

Again thanks to everyone. I have been telling everyone I can about my car with just a huge smile on my face. Also I want to say what a great guy James is. I mean this guy is serving his country and doing this on the side for me between his deployments also is crazy. I'm just thankful I got a chance to meet him through this site. If anyone on here needs anything from Afghanistan (souvenir, flags, scarfs) let me know. I'll be heading back out early august and can mail stuff out. Thanks spoolfool. I will def take you up on that when it gets done and I get back. I don't have Facebook but will def be posting pictures on here or my Instagram (pmc_eno) during the process

Got some sweet parts in the mail this week!

Big thanks to Coach for sending one of his custom RJC boost control valve brackets with all the necessary mounting hardware! Looks awesome!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407091033.856607.jpg

Also big thanks to the one and only Earl Brown. His bolt kits are so siiiick! Everything is beautiful stainless steel. Can't wait to get Erik's motor together with these. New bolts make all the difference on a detailed build! Also, sneaky Earl threw in a new RJC boost control valve! Was not expecting that! Thank you very much!!!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407091165.171455.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407091188.787489.jpg

Also, the oil pan I have is useable but a tad bit ugly. Erik agreed a new pan was in order so we ordered up an RJC deep oil pan. These things are NICE!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407091314.203805.jpg

Also, if you are going to make the jump from hot air to IC, you might as well go big! How about one of the sexiest intercoolers on the market!? RJC to the rescue! This is a work of art! Polished pipes and all!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407091405.506827.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407091416.355832.jpg

Got some sweet parts in the mail this week!

Also big thanks to the one and only Earl Brown. His bolt kits are so siiiick! Everything is beautiful stainless steel. Can't wait to get Erik's motor together with these. New bolts make all the difference on a detailed build! Also, sneaky Earl threw in a new RJC boost control valve! Was not expecting that! Thank you very much!!!

That's actually one of mine, built by me.

I just wanted to reply so I'd get alerts :D

Now get outside in the heat and bolt all those parts together! LOL

Last edited:
Welcome Erik and thanks for what you do.:cool: To everyone that helped out esp Squid4life this just shows how good the Buick community and vendors are. :)Thanks to all, just shows that there are still some great people in this world today:cool:

Oh yeah! Now once she's built and installed we can tune her to perfection thanks to the Powerlogger Bob Bailey contributed! Thank you very much Bob!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407607815.198341.jpg

Well it looks like you're going to get it together before next spring James. If the 2 of you can get everything together then you both can make it to the next Texas Buick Nations this coming spring.:D

Nice. Thanks everyone for looking. Back overseas and just staying very busy but wanted to jump on and thank squid4life and everyone else. Can't wait to see everything come together.

Small update: been too busy to do much thanks to being underway a lot lately.

Did get some time to clean up Erik's TE-44. It's not finished yet, but I am off to a good start. Not putting anything on this car that isn't polished, painted, powder coated or some way cleaned up or modified.

Erik, hope you are safe over there brother!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1411956984.668383.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1411956994.426355.jpg

Either that or a thermocouple for IAT? No idea, but she will get welded closed. Doesn't really harm anything, will be covered by the boot/hose, but would bug the hell out of me knowing it is under there...

Before you weld it, make sure it's not a lubrication point to keep the muffler bearings oiled. :)

Last edited:
Jeez Earl, I thought you were much more intelligent than that...

It is obviously the blinker fluid fill port, but we converted to a dry system so it is no longer used.

Jeez Earl, I thought you were much more intelligent than that...

It is obviously the blinker fluid fill port, but we converted to a dry system so it is no longer used.

That's right. I forgot this was a hotair conversion.

could be for one of those engine oil bypass kits from kale auto, dont wanna waste that expensive synthetic oil!

Hey guys. Loving the update pics. Been extremely, extremely busy out here in these last months. Bouncing around from one hell hole of a country to another takes it toll and I am not able to get in much time on the forums. but still looking at the pictures everyday of my car and all the parts and help from the turbo community still puts a smile on my face. Just wanted to thank James and everyone again.
image.jpg
Here is a little black on black I'm rocking for you guys out here. Hope everyone has a a great day.