"boostjunkie" Where You At!!!!!!!

1986TR

"EVIL RGL"
LOOKING FOR THIS "BOOSTJUNKIE" GUY! JUST WONDERING IF HIS GOING TO SHIP THE DUTNECK I/C I PAID FOR 1 MOTH AGO OR AT LEAST SEND ME THE SHIPPING INFO HE SAID HE WOULD!!!!!!!!HE HAS OVER 1K POSTS. I WANT TO THINK HES A STAND UP GUY BUT HE AINT RETURNING MY MESSAGES:confused:

I have not heard from him since the 19th?:confused: He was to meet me sat to look at my car for sale and left me sitting around trapped at the house waiting for him or at least a phone call.

GOODLUCK!!! I;ve seen his disappearing act before luckilly it wasnt my money.

I bought some brackets from him a few weeks ago. He took about two weeks to send them because he was working out of town but what he sent was absolutely perfect. I think I have his phone number in my email at work. If I can find it I will PM you with it.

BoostJunkie

I hate to add insult to your injury but...
I have also had problems with BoostJunkie(Shawn)
I bought a block from him a few months back.
It took awhile but I got my block but I finally got it.
He seemed to be a stand up just busy guy.
Then... he wanted to buy a roller from me.
He said he was coming to get in on a Sunday.
Two months later and he still hasn't showed up.
My fault for not getting a deposit.
I had trouble getting a hold of him or returning calls or pm's.
When I did get a hold of him he said he was still interested.
It's hard to beat communication and honesty.
He will probably come thru but he is slower than molasses in January.
Maybe he will see this post and change his ways for the better.
I do have his cell, but when I call he never answers or his voicemail is full?
Shawn, if your out there, let's start communicating to members!!!

like i said this guy has 1k postings so this tells me he has been around for a while.i want to think hes just busy but he could just answer my messages and let me know. i did not want to really post this up but i would hate to see some one else in the situation iam in.....i will give him a couple of days to respond

Typical Boostmonkey!!!

hey BUD!! if your going to put your kindergarden quotes in get the name straight. grow up already. the other guys have stories behind there claims and you dont see them throwing mud. i see most of your posts on here are filled with sarcasm. this site is for information and for helping others in need of help not to throw gas on the fire.

hey BUD!! if your going to put your kindergarden quotes in get the name straight. grow up already. the other guys have stories behind there claims and you dont see them throwing mud. i see most of your posts on here are filled with sarcasm. this site is for information and for helping others in need of help not to throw gas on the fire.

Hey Bud! Let him man up and stick up for him self. If hes so great why do his customers keep calling me to do work for them or to find parts or give them info on which routes to go with their cars. Stop being a puppet it seems that you've been Brained washed also. Eventhough our cars were made in 1987 and most people didnt have cell phones back than that would be a good excuse. Well you know its 2009 and he damn well has a cell phone so why dosent he anwser when you have a problem? Cause hes dodging the persons that are calling. Buts that good for me cause it makes me money! Thanks for the bussiness Shawn. I really appreciate it!

BoostJunkie

Well put StageMonster!!!

I also think he is dodging people!!!

What is going on with Shawn???

He has dodged me for months now.

And I know he has a cell phone.

Just bad communication skills I guess!

Jason
AffordableGN

boostjunkie man up.i cant believe people would put their REP on the line for 170$.......

I Used Paypal. Iam Going To Report It To Them But I Figured I Would Give This Boostjunkie A Chance To Ship Item Out!!!!!!!!!!!!i Dont Want To Bad Mouth Him. Iam Giving Him A Chance To Step Up And Be A Man!!!!!!!!

Hey Bud! Let him man up and stick up for him self. If hes so great why do his customers keep calling me to do work for them or to find parts or give them info on which routes to go with their cars. Stop being a puppet it seems that you've been Brained washed also. Eventhough our cars were made in 1987 and most people didnt have cell phones back than that would be a good excuse. Well you know its 2009 and he damn well has a cell phone so why dosent he anwser when you have a problem? Cause hes dodging the persons that are calling. Buts that good for me cause it makes me money! Thanks for the bussiness Shawn. I really appreciate it!

Stop being a puppet it seems that you've been Brained washed also. i see you cant control yourself. i am going to tell you once quit it with the childesh remarks!!!! now your throwing gas my way and i dont like it. if you got a beef with shawn man up yourself and tell him personally

Stop being a puppet it seems that you've been Brained washed also. i see you cant control yourself. i am going to tell you once quit it with the childesh remarks!!!! now your throwing gas my way and i dont like it. if you got a beef with shawn man up yourself and tell him personally
How am i brain washed. Plenty of control here. Tell me again cause ill keep talking. I got a hole tanker full of gas and ill throw it your way. I have told him plenty of times what he is. Most recently iam just looking out for people so he dont screw them over like he dose to so many others. People ask me my opinion of him all the time and i just laugh and walk away cause thats all its worth. If you ever come to one of our meets you can go around the table and ask everyone their opinion since your swinging from Shawns Nuts you will probley leave when you hear what Great thing everyone has to say about him and as far as iam concerned you a joke also. See ya around buddyboy!!!

How am i brain washed. Plenty of control here. Tell me again cause ill keep talking. I got a hole tanker full of gas and ill throw it your way. I have told him plenty of times what he is. Most recently iam just looking out for people so he dont screw them over like he dose to so many others. People ask me my opinion of him all the time and i just laugh and walk away cause thats all its worth. If you ever come to one of our meets you can go around the table and ask everyone their opinion since your swinging from Shawns Nuts you will probley leave when you hear what Great thing everyone has to say about him and as far as iam concerned you a joke also. See ya around buddyboy!!!

wow very impressive!!!! read it over i didnt say you were brainwashed. i said that you couldnt control yourself from saying something sarcastic like saying i am shawns puppet and i am brainwashed. you dont even know me and your talking $hit about me. i didnt throw mud at you and you have the audacity of now saying that i am swinging from his nuts. all i was trying to say to you was quit the name calling and now your startig $hit with me. just quit the crap and yes i am sure you will see me around pittsburgh motor speedway. tell bill haines i said whats up!!!!

LOOKING FOR THIS "BOOSTJUNKIE" GUY! JUST WONDERING IF HIS GOING TO SHIP THE DUTNECK I/C I PAID FOR 1 MOTH AGO OR AT LEAST SEND ME THE SHIPPING INFO HE SAID HE WOULD!!!!!!!!HE HAS OVER 1K POSTS. I WANT TO THINK HES A STAND UP GUY BUT HE AINT RETURNING MY MESSAGES:confused:

hey 1986tr i am sure your going to get your intercooler dont worry. i know waiting and wondering sucks. sorry about the pow wow on your thread not sticking up for anyone just trying to stop bashing of people. things like this could get your thread deleted