"boostjunkie" Where You At!!!!!!!

this guy is not responding to this thread...........come on boostjunkie step up and respond

Just Wanted To Let Every One Know Boostjunkie Emailed Me And Shipped My Intercooler Out.....he Also Offered To Refund My Money And Still Send I/c I Told Him There Was No Need To Do That.....he Had Some Family Problems So I Completely Understand ...gil

Just Wanted To Let Every One Know Boostjunkie Emailed Me And Shipped My Intercooler Out.....he Also Offered To Refund My Money And Still Send I/c I Told Him There Was No Need To Do That.....he Had Some Family Problems So I Completely Understand ...gil

glad to hear gil. yes i know its a pain to wait on anything you buy thinking you are going to get ripped off but shawn is a stand up guy that on occasion does forget about things because he is one man trying to run a shop, fixing wrecked cars, tuning peoples buicks, shipping products out, getting stopped by people that bombard his shop every 10 minutes, going out of state to pick up cars and trying to maintain sanity. i know that there is no excuse but i dont know how he does it. he tries always to make everybody happy and never says no. i am glad he got back to you. another thing to offer you a product with a full refund is honorable. c-ya

Boostjunkie

Maybe he shouldn't be selling parts if he is soooo busy???

He should be able to return a phone call or PM???

Glad you got your part but that's NO EXCUSE!

Communication could have prevented all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason
AffordableGN

I Agree

Maybe he shouldn't be selling parts if he is soooo busy???

He should be able to return a phone call or PM???

Glad you got your part but that's NO EXCUSE!

Communication could have prevented all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason
AffordableGN

one thing i do if i can't pay right away or can't ship out right away i make sure the other part is aware communication is number #1 in life.

I have been waiting for $$ from shawn for YEARS.... still have not seen any of it.

People have no problem communicating properly BEFORE they take ur money. After that they will get back to you when they have some free time....:rolleyes:

I always find it amusing how people defend those who screw others when payment is made and no parts have arrived. Just because you got ur parts doesn't mean you didnt get screwed in the process.

I have not heard from him since the 19th?:confused: He was to meet me sat to look at my car for sale and left me sitting around trapped at the house waiting for him or at least a phone call.

Yah good luck, when I had my car for sale, said he definitely wanted it, hold it, will come get it next weekend blah blah blah. Then disappeared for what seemed 6 months. Not sure if the guy is busy or what. He has been on here a while, so I don't think hes trying to screw anyone over. I just think hes neglecting the boards or something.

After reading through this again, looks like there were three people including myself who he told he'd buy their car yet never show up. Hmmm......

LOOKING FOR THIS "BOOSTJUNKIE" GUY! JUST WONDERING IF HIS GOING TO SHIP THE DUTNECK I/C I PAID FOR 1 MOTH AGO OR AT LEAST SEND ME THE SHIPPING INFO HE SAID HE WOULD!!!!!!!!HE HAS OVER 1K POSTS. I WANT TO THINK HES A STAND UP GUY BUT HE AINT RETURNING MY MESSAGES:confused:

Be patient i am sure he will ship it out to you!! After he recieves his payment just give him 6 months to a year to ship it out,then another year for you to recieve the item!!:eek: There is VERY FEW pittsburger's that will even deal with his antics(LIKE 3 OR 4 GUYS LEFT) let alone people around the tri-state area he has conned!! I suggest you get ahold of paypal immediately and get your money refunded!!

REALLY...........................................REALLY:mad:

BTTT.....for a good guy who got screwed over by Pittsburgs worst!! Should have heard the collective harmony of 5 different turbo 6 owners all trading horror stories to each other about Shawn!! Completely good people bent over without any vasoline being used!! WTF

I saw ole Shawnie today at norwalk buick raceday, running 11's in a clapped out T.

I ran the gold skylark,he blew something and smoked me the hell out! After that run someone from PA blew something in a black GN/T.