boost controller

Can only go up from the base point that you set your wastegate at. it is in 1lb increments and I really didn't take notice to any spool time difference from before the installation. I can tell you that she does spool up quick but that is because of the setup all around (converter etc...) Once again it has cool adjustments for third gear and tps settings. I have no idea how well those work as I am just using it for control of boost inside the car :) but I have heard good things about those other features it offeres.

So, can I run both of these boost control setups? Thinking the BSCT can be used to set the max boost, and use the other one to increase spool up. Would this work?

So, can I run both of these boost control setups? Thinking the BSCT can be used to set the max boost, and use the other one to increase spool up. Would this work?

That would be my question too.Is the BSCT for just adjusting the boost levels while the RJC is to increase spool up:confused:

Yes, you can run the QSBC and BstC in conjunction with eachother. It's the best of both worlds(spool-up and In-Car). I did just this years ago before I came out with the more affordable manual In-Car quick-spool setup.

Yes, you can run the QSBC and BstC in conjunction with eachother. It's the best of both worlds(spool-up and In-Car). I did just this years ago before I came out with the more affordable manual In-Car quick-spool setup.

Im trying to understand the difference between your RJC controller and the BstC?? Do they both help with Turbo Lag?? Does the Bstc have anything to do with helping the spool rate?? Im not sure with my current Racegate setup which one would help me first:confused:

Sinful, i want one of your boost controllers. if you stopped making them, do you have someone that will sell one to me? :biggrin:

Im trying to understand the difference between your RJC controller and the BstC?? Do they both help with Turbo Lag?? Does the Bstc have anything to do with helping the spool rate?? Im not sure with my current Racegate setup which one would help me first:confused:

My controller is the QSBC(Quick-Spool Boost Controller). I don't support the RJC because some say it's just a rebranded Dawes Devices controller with the price jacked up. Mine can be adjusted from inside your car, the RJC cannot. Anyways...

They both help with turbo lag becaues they're ball and spring controllers. The BstC is an electronic solenoid, think of it as an electronic bleeder valve. It won't increase spool-up, but is a good controller for what it does.

Hey Sinful can you read post #15 and tell me what you think about the balls.:D

I think the QSBC Boost Controller can be used in conjunction with the RJC Controller.Do most guys just one or the other or both here:confused:

My controller is the QSBC(Quick-Spool Boost Controller). I don't support the RJC because some say it's just a rebranded Dawes Devices controller with the price jacked up. Mine can be adjusted from inside your car, the RJC cannot. Anyways...

They both help with turbo lag becaues they're ball and spring controllers. The BstC is an electronic solenoid, think of it as an electronic bleeder valve. It won't increase spool-up, but is a good controller for what it does.

So Sinful your QSBC doesn't increase the spool up rate but it is a good controller for what it does?? I just want to understand what you meant by that.Wasn't the RJC controller the same as a QBoost Controller?? Alot of guys don't seem to know much about these Boost Contrller's.I have heard on this site that the QSBC allows for faster spooling then the RJC Controller:confused:

I was wondering is your more affordable manual In-Car quick-spool setup available?

Just my .02, but i'd rather spend a few extra bucks to support a vendor who spends all his time r+d'ing MANY parts specifically for our buicks (RJC) than from a guy who would flame another vendor's proven product to shamelessly plug his own. :D I have the RJC controller on two of my cars and one of my buddy's, spool up did get better, and stays rock-solid at WOT.