RJC Boost Controller Mounting

Ledzeppac2

old school tb.com member
I searched everywhere, all the Buick sites, FB, youtube and still nothing. All the pictures are gone and lost forever.

Can someone post a couple pictures of the best place to mount/install/zip tie/bolt whatever the RCJ boost controller (the 90 degree one)? I assume there is a tricked out non cluttered way to install it rather than have it floating around knocking into everything.

I'm running the stock turbo shield with alkycontrol.

Phil

I couldn’t find a good place either so I got a Hallman style mbc and made a bracket to mount it to the backside of the turbo shield.
Here are some photos if you don’t find a good place for the RJC unit.

CA5DDC1C-1DDF-4B7F-9A2B-B48D76543835.jpeg

D8092463-9527-4A5F-B460-BC295CE61BD0.jpeg

D8DEF5C5-3173-4E97-9D02-ED05326411B7.jpeg

I couldn’t find a good place either so I got a Hallman style mbc and made a bracket to mount it to the backside of the turbo shield.
Here are some photos if you don’t find a good place for the RJC unit.

View attachment 394720

View attachment 394718

View attachment 394719

Great setup, very clean and thank you for the pictures and thoughts.

After unboxing the RCJ controller and realizing the vacuum line needs to come off to adjust boost - I might be second guessing the unit too, especially if I can’t figure out a clean install. I had read posts about how annoying adjusting boost was with the this type of controller but I just assumed that was due to having to just loosen the nut or use two hands.

Anyone else have pics of their setup for reference?

Great setup, very clean and thank you for the pictures and thoughts.

After unboxing the RCJ controller and realizing the vacuum line needs to come off to adjust boost - I might be second guessing the unit too, especially if I can’t figure out a clean install. I had read posts about how annoying adjusting boost was with the this type of controller but I just assumed that was due to having to just loosen the nut or use two hands.

Anyone else have pics of their setup for reference?
I didn’t think too hard when I bought the rjc unit as I just lumped it in with the exhaust. Looking into it I may look for a more user friendly, and attractive (not that that is a big concern) unit.