Bob Bailey ignition module

take a pic with the module connected so we can get a better idea of how it looks!

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Magnecor's "good" wires are all red. I can get them in 8mm "standard" in blue, and 7mm in black.

Just noticed something that I forgot to put in the manual.

The CCCI fuse needs to be "up-sized". This ignition system packs a lot more punch over stock, especially at high RPM. So it draws a bit more juice....

So, change the CCCI fuse to 25A.

Note, if you do blow the CCCI fuse, the unit will blink a trouble-code "18" on the tach for you.

Bob

The CCCI fuse needs to be "up-sized". This ignition system packs a lot more punch over stock, especially at high RPM. So it draws a bit more juice....

Note, if you do blow the CCCI fuse, the unit will blink a trouble-code "18" on the tach for you.

Bob

thanks bob, ill take the one from the a/c

Bob

sweet

Bob

Does this need to be done even if the CCCI is already hotwired?