Blue heeler

pdzz

fixing something
Picked up a playmate for my Jack Russell. One more crew member for the Nats! Phil.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

No... Gaelic name. You know me, Mc thru and thru.. Brexton, means freckled.

ForumRunner_20120412_135951.png

there is no better dog than a heeler. Mickey in the motor grader & Koni sleeping in my lap.
resize.jpg
phpCAsQbhPM.jpg

new monte pics 074.JPG
new monte pics 074.JPG

They are a hearding bread, The dingo side makes them tough as nails. I have seen one get kicked over 20 feet by a cow and get up PISSED off lol. They are awesome dogs and I have one !

Our Jack Russell is taking some time to get used to her.... But, it's getting better. She is a pisser! Wife loves her to death! A lot of fun!

What were they bred for??

Kevin

Their AKC name is Australian Cattle Dog! Yes, they were bred for herding cattle and just about anything else they can corner! They wont take crap from any dog! Great dogs and they are totally dedicated to their owner, thus their nickname, velcro dog.

She's taking a lot of crap from my Jack right now! Vet told me I now own the two toughest breeds. I'm sure when she gets a little bigger, she'll be able to hold her own. I read that the females only get 30-35 lbs.? I hope so....

Shes a pup, give her time!! Your Jack is a terrier and they love to dominate. It will be interesting when the heeler gets older.
My Bull Terrier weighs 65 lbs and my heeler is close to 50 lbs. The heeler is smarter and faster! It pretty funny watching the two of them go at it.

Heeler is getting bigger. Our Jack still kicks her but. Great dog, very smart!

ForumRunner_20120731_155429.png