The Curse of Ozzie and Harriet

corsair231

Two celebrity deaths of note.

Actress and Playmate of the month June Blair and actress, singer, and Cher's mother Georgia Holt have both died this week. Both actresses had roles on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet". Both actresses struck down in the prime of their lives. Coincidence, or curse? :unsure:

It's got to be a curse. I can't think of any other reason they would both pass away so close together.

BTW: Blair was 89 and Holt was 96.

They were a just a little before my time, but I thought Chuck might have heard of them before, lol.

OK wise guy!
Yes, I watched that show.
One of the lessons learned by watching, was respecting your elders.
You obviously, by your own admission, never watched it. :p 😄

Exactly! 😁

One of the things that surprised me was that the supposedly "family friendly" Nelson show had an ex-playmate as a series regular back when TV didn't show husband and wives sleeping in the same bed. I would have thought the shock factor would have been a scandal. I guess maybe Hollyweird was starting to get liberal by the mid-60's when the series ended.

Bloomer puddin's been around since Adam nailed eve's ass against the apple tree!
Ozzie and Harriet were no different.
I recall Adam mentioning that she was a terrible POA! 😄
As for the Nelsons... Ricky was in my outfit during basic training, USAF, 1960-61

Two celebrity deaths of note.

Actress and Playmate of the month June Blair and actress, singer, and Cher's mother Georgia Holt have both died this week. Both actresses had roles on "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet". Both actresses struck down in the prime of their lives. Coincidence, or curse? :unsure:

It's got to be a curse. I can't think of any other reason they would both pass away so close together.

BTW: Blair was 89 and Holt was 96.

They were a just a little before my time, but I thought Chuck might have heard of them before, lol.

That's an easy answer, they were both jabbed imho.
How about the new, soon to come mRNA jab for what, rsv whatever primarily made
for older adults. tptb want that SS roll cut.

There, fixed it for ya. :LOL:
How about how hot Mary Ellen Rogers was.
Or the cute blond from "Arnie"
Look up some Civil war pics of Sherman going thru Atlanta.
See the one with him sitting in a chair, in ft of a tent? That's me on his right.