Big Thanks to Otto and Cal

laz

Tso Racing 2010
Hey i didnt get to thank you both i really appreciate your help and time with the reflash you guys left like a flash . I had a little fun could been better with more track prep and the 2 hour wait after the mustang crash didnt help but thats racing.

I told him he wasnt workin on anything its not like him :) sure enough we found him sum stuff to do . Laz

Hey Laz,

So how did the car run?? I assume Cal/Otto were there with Louie's turbo V8 car. Hopefully they will post up some videos from the event on Need2speed.com.

It didnt go well for us Steve a few bugs and the track didnt help best pass was a 8.77@157 but it spun in first gear so i hope it will pick up some when it hooks . I dont know about everyone else i know louie put on drag radials and spun hard and he put it away Richie had some ignition bugs i did see anyone get new best there was a strong headwind early in the day wasnt so bad later on the day .

Sorry to hear that Laz. Yeah I noticed nobody posted about any NB passes so it sounds like the track conditions just were not there. Hope you guys have better luck next time.:cool:

With an event named "Dead Hookers" I would think there would have been serious 60' for everyone.

Thanks Laz! You and Roy are gaining ground. I'm sure that by the time the Nat's role around you'll be where you want to be. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

It didnt go well for us Steve a few bugs and the track didnt help best pass was a 8.77@157 but it spun in first gear so i hope it will pick up some when it hooks . I dont know about everyone else i know louie put on drag radials and spun hard and he put it away Richie had some ignition bugs i did see anyone get new best there was a strong headwind early in the day wasnt so bad later on the day .

Still great time! I can't wait to see what you guys do with it!

With an event named "Dead Hookers" I would think there would have been serious 60' for everyone.

Track was hooking,there was 1 GN that wouldnt hook and would hit it and let off all the way down the track and then without prep the next cars would lift the tires hi,but everytime the gn went down it wouldnt hook,if that was Laz then something else must of been wrong? This is J.D in his GN..

trackhooking3.jpg

trackhooking2.jpg

trackhooking.jpg

Laz, if you don't mind, I would like to jump in and say thanks to Cal and Otto as well!

Cal worked his butt off on my car all day Friday, and Otto was a huge help Saturday with a diagonosis! It goes without saying that the Cruz Missile performed flawlessly! This motor is taking all my screw ups and some minor trans issues like a champ! Don's attention to detail is second to none, much like his motors, he is in a class by himself!!!!

It was great seeing Roy and Laz, we have some pictures to get out asap! The track was doing alright, I was hooking hard in third! :rolleyes: The good news for our program is that we found the weak link and it is coming out today and headed to d-lo!

Last but certainly not least is Scot W! Scot came down and spent the week with my family and I before the event. We thrashed the car hard and accomplished a ton of things before we left. The trunk looks like it's ready for a show, and the cage is unbelieveable. What a guy! There's not many people that I can be in the car with that long and not want to choke :eek: It was a tiring trip for Scot and I bet he can't wait to get home and rest. Thanks for everything Scot, I am posting another in the feedback forum!

Heck I didt know Scott W was there....He came all the way down for the event? Didnt he sell the checkered one and buy a white t?

Track was hooking,there was 1 GN that wouldnt hook and would hit it and let off all the way down the track and then without prep the next cars would lift the tires hi,but everytime the gn went down it wouldnt hook,if that was Laz then something else must of been wrong? This is J.D in his GN..

trackhooking3.jpg

trackhooking2.jpg

trackhooking.jpg

Great Pics! Thanks!!!

Hey Tommy when u go from 1.35 1.38 6o foots and your best is a 1.42 theres a problem the other gn footbrake car got a better 60 ft at countyline than bradenton so did we . I know some cars hook better than others heres one from dh 8

Attachments

• roy bra.jpg
    roy bra.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 183
Heck I didt know Scott W was there....He came all the way down for the event? Didnt he sell the checkered one and buy a white t?

Yeah, Scot was running around with the video camera, got some good footage. He did sell the checkered and has a white t with gnx vents. Car looks great, of course most that Scot touches do!!

1 out of 75 not hooking, I'd say the prep was there. I stand corrected.

Adam, glad it's sorted out.

Cal and Otto are truly the best.

Laz,

You will get there bro.
Roy and you deserve some numbers for sure!!!
I will hit you up for specifics later this week.

trackhooking3.jpg

trackhooking2.jpg

trackhooking.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic!!!! Tommy
had a great time was like a bady Bowling Green with all the GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

As always was over to SOON!!!!

See everyone at B/G!!!!!

thanks JD

Hey Tommy when u go from 1.35 1.38 6o foots and your best is a 1.42 theres a problem the other gn footbrake car got a better 60 ft at countyline than bradenton so did we . I know some cars hook better than others heres one from dh 8

I was a spectator this time so I cant say nothing for sure,ill never be as fast as your car even with my twin turbo 408,only because I dont want to go that fast as I cant afford to fix it:D

I was there last time and blew my motor the first run so I didnt get a chance to see then how it hooked,but the time before it broke loose and then next pass it would hook...

Was that your GN breaking loose and then 3/4 down the track hitting it again and still breaking loose?:eek: Someone had a GN making serious power doing that like twice that I saw..