BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

Whats your zip code, need it to check the cost of shipping. Also does it make a difference if they are power windows or manual windows?

Intercooled88s said:
Whats your zip code, need it to check the cost of shipping. Also does it make a difference if they are power windows or manual windows?

my zip is 32904. my windows are manual

Bob,Are you available tomorrow during the day?
Got business first thing in the am but would like to come up right after
Thanks
Ill pm you my number

Intercooled88s said:
------------------------------
New Parts added to list
------------------------------

---------
Misc:
---------

Wheels(86-87 GN wheels)good for cores all 4 for $100

E mail me at Fortune628@aol.com or Bobhebert574@aol.com

My phone # is 413 746 9668

I'm interested in 2 (two) of the 86/87 GN wheels for cores. I'll take them right now paying with Pay Pal. Will you ship them directly to Tru Wheel Design in Denver, CO?

Let me know.

Thanks,

KLHAMMETT

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner , I just checked my e mail and saw you had posted. The Big E has traffic pretty backed up at my garage in West Springfield. Do you need anything specific. I may have to get at one of my other garages. I don't have much in West Springfield.

James West said:
I'm interested in 2 (two) of the 86/87 GN wheels for cores. I'll take them right now paying with Pay Pal. Will you ship them directly to Tru Wheel Design in Denver, CO?

Let me know.

Thanks,

I've shipped to them before its not a problem , I would take $50+shipping for 2 rims.

Grill and quarter glass.

Can i get pics of the T-Type grill and the quarter glass? If your black trim is in better shape than mine i will prolly buy them. The grill doesn't matter just want to make sure the color is still good and there are no cracks.

Email pictures and best price shipped to 84601: thamccarthas@hotmail.com

anadaron said:
Can i get pics of the T-Type grill and the quarter glass? If your black trim is in better shape than mine i will prolly buy them. The grill doesn't matter just want to make sure the color is still good and there are no cracks.

Email pictures and best price shipped to 84601: thamccarthas@hotmail.com

Pictures sent.

Parts still for sale?

Was wondering if you still have the black wheel well modings for sale??

If so, what condition?

SVORay said:
Looking for a good cheap set of GN/T-type/GTA wheels.

Email me at Rayslocks@aol.com

For shipping refference, I'm in Midland Tx 79705.

Thanks
Ray

I don't have any rims that are in good condition and cheap. I will have a nice set of 87 GN rims shortly but there price is $500+shipping.