BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

fgordon said:
Do you still have either of the:
T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in, Maroon, or grey , all 6 pieces?

I have both Maroon and grey, I will have to look to see if I they all all perfect.

Intercooled88s said:
I have both Maroon and grey, I will have to look to see if I they all all perfect.

Color is not important. you can even mix them as long as the parts are good.

86/87 Stock Short Block

Hi,

Would you happen to have a factory 86/87 short block? W/less than 90k miles? If so how much? Also possible shipping to 18974.

Thanks, Mike :)

STF420@comcast. said:
Hi,

Would you happen to have a factory 86/87 short block? W/less than 90k miles? If so how much? Also possible shipping to 18974.

Thanks, Mike :)

I have a good 87 GN short block. It has mid 60k mileage , ran good. I would take $900+shipping for it. I also get a 50% discount thru Yellow Freight. I can get a shipping quote tomorrow.

i dunno if you got my email back, but check you box I sent one in reguards to the engine harness.

Anyways how about some fan relays got any? Stock fan relays for an 86'? Thanks. Im going to call you tommarow on Wendsday, see if we can clear up the engine harness details and see if you have a couple of fan relays thanks

darkside

Intercooled88s said:
I will definetly give you a package deal on the parts.

Ok, I PMed you but didn't get a response back. I'd like to get your address and phone number so I can pick everything up. Also would like to know a price. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow I'm gonna go to Cotton's to get a MAF since I haven't been able to drive my GN for 3 days and that's 3 days too long already.

GNTurbo6 said:
Ok, I PMed you but didn't get a response back. I'd like to get your address and phone number so I can pick everything up. Also would like to know a price. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow I'm gonna go to Cotton's to get a MAF since I haven't been able to drive my GN for 3 days and that's 3 days too long already.

I Pm'ed you the address, you must have missed my phone I posted above for you. I can meet with you any time tomorrow, just give me a call I'll be traveling back and forth between garages.

XxDarkSidexX said:
i dunno if you got my email back, but check you box I sent one in reguards to the engine harness.

Anyways how about some fan relays got any? Stock fan relays for an 86'? Thanks. Im going to call you tommarow on Wendsday, see if we can clear up the engine harness details and see if you have a couple of fan relays thanks

darkside

E mailed you.

Intercooled88s said:
I have some door panels that will fit your 81 what color do you need, also have arm rests in almost every color.

i would prefer black but i can color them if necessary. just let me know a price for the upper panels and two armrests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgordon
Color is not important. you can even mix them as long as the parts are good.

Intercooled88s said:
I will let you know tomorrow. I have several sets I just need to check there condition.

???? :confused:

fgordon

Didnt forget you just, just hadnt had a chance to look before I had TTT'd.

Anyway I do have all 6 pieces in good condition.

Just wanted to say I picked up a few parts today and the MAF works great. Thanks Bob.

PM Sent!

Intercooled88s said:
fgordon

Didnt forget you just, just hadnt had a chance to look before I had TTT'd.

Anyway I do have all 6 pieces in good condition.