BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

Do you think you could put together a power door lock kit?

Dunno if your car(s) had pdl or no, but I have manual locks and would like to convert to power locks- I know that JC whitney etc sell kits but they seem to be made out of crappy plastic, and I think the original parts are metal- I would need the solenoids, the rods that go from the solenoids to the locks and the switches- let me know $ and shipping to 30032, also may want the concert sound door panels if you still have them.

SavageATL said:
Dunno if your car(s) had pdl or no, but I have manual locks and would like to convert to power locks- I know that JC whitney etc sell kits but they seem to be made out of crappy plastic, and I think the original parts are metal- I would need the solenoids, the rods that go from the solenoids to the locks and the switches- let me know $ and shipping to 30032, also may want the concert sound door panels if you still have them.

I have all the parts you mentioned that you needed to convert to power lock I would take $60 shipping included. I have a set of concert sound door panels I just got in on a car over the weekend also.

GNTurbo6 said:
Where in Western MA are you? Do you still have the 86/87 stock MAF? I've added you to my aim so I can harass you if you get on. Also interested in the Valve cover oil filler tube(86-87 tube and cap). I'd like to pick them up today if possible but sometime during the week works as well.

Im in West Springfield Ma, I have the 87 MAF, I have the filler and cap also.

burninrubr said:
still have the upper door panels? will they fit 81 regal? also any armrests left?

I have some door panels that will fit your 81 what color do you need, also have arm rests in almost every color.

psycho6cyl said:
Hello i was wondering if you had any turbo cranks or na cranks for sale. std is preferred hopefully not needing a cut. thanks again. -Jeff

I have some turbo cranks but no NA cranks .

rag231 said:
I need a few parts: the brackets that attach to the hood that the gas struts attach to (my hood flew up on me), a 109 block,a 200r4 tranny in rebuildable or any condition. Thanks

I have the brackets and the 109 block , I have to look to see what trannys I have left.

Ok, and that includes whatever wiring is necessary?

Intercooled88s said:
I have all the parts you mentioned that you needed to convert to power lock I would take $60 shipping included. I have a set of concert sound door panels I just got in on a car over the weekend also.

Price for the concert Sound door panels? Are they black? to match the GN interior?

Do you take Paypal?

Thanks,

Alan Thomas

Intercooled88s said:
Im in West Springfield Ma, I have the 87 MAF, I have the filler and cap also.

Definately want these and PMed you for your address and phone number so I can hopefully pick it up tonight or tomorrow. I'm having boost withdrawal :frown:

Hows the BRF trans shift? looking for a good stocker that I dont have to go into in the near future. Shipping to Huntsville, Alabama business address?

Let me know. GS70350@gmail.com

Thanks

Oh may also want the center console lid so I can modify it so I have some cup holders. Can you give a package deal pick up price?

T-Top trim

Do you still have either of the:
T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in, Maroon, or grey , all 6 pieces?

SavageATL said:
Price for the concert Sound door panels? Are they black? to match the GN interior?

Do you take Paypal?

Thanks,

Alan Thomas

They are black and Gray(87 GN), Id take $100+shipping for them .

GNTurbo6 said:
Definately want these and PMed you for your address and phone number so I can hopefully pick it up tonight or tomorrow. I'm having boost withdrawal :frown:

My phone # is 413 746 9668 . I can have the parts for you tomorrow.

GNTurbo6 said:
Oh may also want the center console lid so I can modify it so I have some cup holders. Can you give a package deal pick up price?

I will definetly give you a package deal on the parts.