BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

Pm'd u a couple of days ago on some black out taillights for my gn. I need a set, Thanks.

Intercooled88s said:
burninrubr

I do have a set of crank window upper door panels but the chrome strips arent perfect.

thats fine. have any pics? is the weatherstripping still on it for the window?

Intercooled88s said:
I don't have any rims that are in good condition and cheap. I will have a nice set of 87 GN rims shortly but there price is $500+shipping.

I'll have to pass on the wheels ATM...gear box needs rebuilt. In the mean time I'm trying to take care of some odd ball things.

Drivers side Mirror ( remote)
Power antenna ( not sure what all I need but my current one is bent to hell and want retract)
Rear trunk lid supports ( what ever parts that keep the trunk lid open without using a stick lol )
Driver side seat belt retracting device ( The part thats in the door jam that retracts the seat belt once you open the door)
Battery cable guide

Wish list, I wouldn't mind a set of those "X" braces for the rear seats if you or anyone you know has some for sale.

That is all I can think of for now.

My shipping Zip is 79705

86/87 lower intake manifold

I'll take intake for $150.00 shipped .If that's ok send me yor paypal address.
Thanks,I will need more parts soon.

Hey Bob, let me know if you can get me a center console lid and meet in Amherst sometime.

Big Parts List

Do you still have empty 109 block, crankshaft c rods front crank hub............,what is over bore of block and crank undersize

87buickracer said:
I'll take intake for $150.00 shipped .If that's ok send me yor paypal address.
Thanks,I will need more parts soon.

no reponse-let me if this is a go.I need other parts to buy also to finish engine build-up.

GNTurbo6 said:
Hey Bob, let me know if you can get me a center console lid and meet in Amherst sometime.

Oh, there's also a few other things I want/need. If you have any um... biggie oil filter adapters, and there was another thing or two that I can't remember at the moment.