BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

Oh I remembered, I need a spare tire tie down.

So the list is:

Center Console Lid
Biggie oil filter adapter
Spare tire tie down

I didn't read through all 5 pages but do you still have the .020-.020 turbo crank and for what price + shipping. Has it been balanced? (hopefully not) I can use PayPal.

Turbo1dr said:
I didn't read through all 5 pages but do you still have the .020-.020 turbo crank and for what price + shipping. Has it been balanced? (hopefully not) I can use PayPal.

Crank hasnt been balanced. I still have it, the thrust bearing surface has been machined so it will need an over size thrust bearing.

Turbo1dr

I have a .010/.010 turbo crank that is fresh from the machine shop , but I would take $150 shipping included for it.

GNTurbo6 said:
Oh I remembered, I need a spare tire tie down.

So the list is:

Center Console Lid
Biggie oil filter adapter
Spare tire tie down

Ive got the center console lid and the spare tire tie down, dont have the Biggie oil filter adapter.

darkred87T said:
Hello,
Do you still have the passenger side exhaust manifold. If so, is it in good shape?
Mike

The passenger exh manifold has no cracks , bolt holes are good , its in average condition.

SVORay said:
I'll have to pass on the wheels ATM...gear box needs rebuilt. In the mean time I'm trying to take care of some odd ball things.

Drivers side Mirror ( remote)
Power antenna ( not sure what all I need but my current one is bent to hell and want retract)
Rear trunk lid supports ( what ever parts that keep the trunk lid open without using a stick lol )
Driver side seat belt retracting device ( The part thats in the door jam that retracts the seat belt once you open the door)
Battery cable guide

Wish list, I wouldn't mind a set of those "X" braces for the rear seats if you or anyone you know has some for sale.

That is all I can think of for now.

My shipping Zip is 79705

I have these parts

Drivers side Mirror( remote)
Rear trunk lid supports( what ever parts that keep the trunk lid open without using a stick lol )
Driver side seat belt retracting device( The part thats in the door jam that retracts the seat belt once you open the door)
Battery cable guide

cpac said:
Do you still have empty 109 block, crankshaft c rods front crank hub............,what is over bore of block and crank undersize

I have a turbo block, crank, rods and turbo balance.