Best WB sensor location ?

Walt03

When going to a WB sensor do you recommend a 2nd bung sensor location on the header B4 the turbo or after the turbo. The stock sensor is great for closed loop street driving or so I think.

What is the best set up the WB sensor to compliment the stock sensor?
thx

When going to a WB sensor do you recommend a 2nd bung sensor location on the header B4 the turbo or after the turbo. The stock sensor is great for closed loop street driving or so I think.

What is the best set up the WB sensor to compliment the stock sensor?
thx

After, Before the turbo is too hot for the Wideband.

Mine is halfway down the downpipe...

DSC068512.jpg

I like where I put mine. Been working perfectly in that location for over a year now.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE:

We put them around where Dave's is.

Hey guys, where how are the wires run thru the firewall for the WB?

I need to run mine this weekend. The WB connector is so big I don't see where it can be snaked thru any existing holes?

Thanks

rmar wrote:
" Do you have a drill........"

OF course....Actually a 3/4 hole saw.

I was hoping to find an existing hole...

I found a good write-up on a members site.

myself

I like the wb sensor in the test pipe myself. But then again depends on what its for. I just didn't want to weld a bung in my huston downpipe. As far as where to run the wire I ran it through the shift linkage cable hole under the consol

A UniBit is your best friend. I mounted my WB on the last bend on the down pipe pointing towards the center of the car and up just a tad. Drilled a hole in the pass side floorboard high up and ran the wiring thru there. I use LC1 and mounted it behind the dashboard. There was a thread on this with pics but couldn't find it!

Added - found it. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...ing-wire-through-firewall-passenger-side.html