Best Spark Plugs

I'm sure that you are going to get a lot of different suggestions when it comes to this, but I love my NGK's. I'm running UR5's gapped at .030. As for the E-3's, I don't know of anyone that is running them so I can't comment on them. Nice looking GN you have there. Cheers!!

I tried the E3s ($6.00 a piece) and got 24 MPG but the engine was hard to start

I switched to ACs and got 14 MPG and the engine ran better and performed better.

Both gaped at .28 inch

Check this out:

Don't know how factual video really is. Looks plausible.
If that's accurate I feel really bad for them having to work in those conditions.

I tried the E3s ($6.00 a piece) and got 24 MPG but the engine was hard to start

I switched to ACs and got 14 MPG and the engine ran better and performed better.

Both gaped at .28 inch
With nothing else changed you seen a MPG difference that significant? That's mind blowing.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
I had E3 plugs for a short while. Car idled a bit rough. Car was new to me & I figured it was the V-6 idle quality. Learned a bit more & replaced plugs. The driver side rear E3 was black & looked like it had never fired. Idle quality & overall performance was much improved with the new plugs!

turbobitt

How bout when you get to 25 to 30 lbs of boost , What then and what gap ?
Word is on the street that the Brisk plugs are the ones to run for all out applications that have sensitive computerized equipment requiring a resister non-projected tip plug.

And as far as gap, I would run .018"-.022" at that boost level regardless of how powerful you think your ignition is.

AG.

Word is on the street that the Brisk plugs are the ones to run for all out applications that have sensitive computerized equipment requiring a resister non-projected tip plug.

And as far as gap, I would run .018"-.022" at that boost level regardless of how powerful you think your ignition is.

AG.
Turbobitt-Where can you buy them at and what's the cost?